WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Worldwide Candle Lighting Day Video

If you would like to see the video of our angels to commemorate the Worldwide Candle Lighting Day 12/13/09 it is on youtube. You can search MOMS candles2009 or go to the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xt9d93k_K8

It is also on my facebook page. If you are on facebook and we are not friends yet and you want to see it there just send me a request. I hope that you like it.

Re: Worldwide Candle Lighting Day Video

The video is beautiful. Thank you so much for creating it and sharing it with us. LOL, Paula

The video is absolutely beautiful! I cried all the way through it. I wish I knew how to put it on Jeremy's memorial page. Thanks for making it for all the moms.

Thank you for putting Billy Lee on your video.It was beautiful .Thank you. Bobbie Billy Lee;s mom

Alisa, you should be able to copy and paste into his site. At the top right you would just copy the embed section and then you would paste it on Jeremy's site.

omg...that was so beautiful...thank you so much for including my sweet jeremy

I took the poster for MOMS to the candle lighting ceremony and a lot of people stopped to look at it and ask about our group. I should be able to get a picture up soon.

Very beautiful, thank you always for including Timmy. I lit a candle, late, I meant to earlier in the evening but time slips away you know, then I did and I said to all my angels and let lit unti it burned down. I think of our angles every day, day and night. never understanding why this had to happen and never will. my heart aches for each and everyone one of us and our families.

Dear Kim
Thank you so much for the video and candle lighting.It sure has been a week of tears.The video was beautiful,thanks for including Nicky.Love and God Bless

What a beautiful video, thank you so much for doing this for us MOMS.

I do it so that OUR angels are not forgotten. We can never let them be forgotten.