WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Videos for our Angels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgdWVJualNQ

This is the link to the first one. I will post the link to the second one shortly.

Re: Christmas Videos for our Angels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNLHrO_T6rk

Link to the second one. Please let me know if I made any mistakes on the information and if I forgot anyone please let me know so I can add them. I went through the memorial pages. If I wasn't able to get pictures some may have been missed. Hope that you like these and that they can bring some comfort.

Kim
Great job the videos are so nice. I was in tears so I will have to watch again later it's kinda blurry when your cryin :)
Love Ya
Big Jim's Mom

Thank you for including my sweet Jeremy...It was beautiful..The song that was playing was beautiful also...it said everything i felt.

Thanks ladies. I love the song because it is how I feel at Christmas. I made the videos for us but also to hopefully let others know how it feels for us this time of year.

Kim,
The video is beautifuk. Thank you so much. I put it on Cindy's websiye. LOL, Paula

I wish I could have gotten Jeremy's christmas pictures to you. I went and scanned them on to a cd but don't have your address to mail it.
You did a great job with the videos. I cried all the way through them.

Alisa, If I didn't have Christmas pictures I still put them in. Jeremy is in Video two. There are so many of our angels. :( It is just so sad. If you want to make your own go to www.onetruemedia.com. They have it set up really easy. If I can do them there then anyone can.

HI KIM,I LOVE THE VIDEOS OF THE ANGEL'S IT BROUGHT TEAR'S TO MY EYE'S,CHRISTMAS IS SO HARD FOR ME!!YOU ARE TRULY VERY SWEET TO MY HEART!!HUG'S!!

Kim, can you email me the links. I can't seem to cut and paste them.Thanks, Love ya.

That was totally beautiful. Will you mind if I post on facebook? Thank you always for keeping Timmy included what would I do without my mom's???

I love you all so deeply!

bette

Darien, I will email you in the morning with the links and Bette, of course you can put it anywhere you want to. :) It is for OUR angles. Anyone who wants to can put them on their fb or website.

I made it for us, but I really wanted it to be something to let others know how Christmas is for us from now on and maybe understand a little bit. At least that is my hope. :)

KIm, Shirley emailed me the links so I got to watch the videos and like SWhirley I cried. All those young beautiful lives gone. Thanks for doing this for us. Love ya.

Now you have them twice. I just emailed them to you. :) :)

Kim:

The video's are beautiful and thanks for including Travis. Though I don't get here too often anymore, know that you and Kaylin are always in my thoughts.

Luv ya Girl
Nanci

What slackers we are...We did watch it but didn't answer..Sorry...:( Ya know we loved it and are 4ever grateful for including our Lisa...Luv ya...Laura & AV