WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My difficult Thanksgiving

I am writing this through many tears. I can't seem to stop crying. I was sick on Thanksgiving and spent the day alone with the dogs. My meal was a bowl of Ramen noodles. I have cried and cried missing Keara and Thanksgivings past. I feel so alone and so depressed. I haven't gotten dressed in three days.I don't want to feel this way but I do. I would like to just go to sleep and never wake up.

Re: My difficult Thanksgiving

Darien
I am so sorry you are having such a hard time right now. Holidays really suck and being sick on top of it all I know is so overwhelming. I sure hope you start feeling better soon. I have been keeping very busy to try to keep my mind occupied. I held up pretty darn good until last night my sis made an apple pie, that was Jim's favorite, I decided I would eat a piece just for him but couldn't get through only 2 bites and broke down he should be here eating his apple pie.
Love and hugs
Big Jim's Mom

I think I talked to Kaylin all day Thanksgiving. I miss her so much. It always feels like I have left something off the menu and then I always realize it is just Kaylin missing that is making me feel "not right." Sending her balloons to her made me cry. It is so hard writing that letter, but I can't leave her out. I will be so glad when the holidays are over. For Christmas it will be just me and the dogs. I want it that way so I don't have to fake it. I know that J and D will be having a good time. I just want a day that I don't have to talk myself into pretending that I am alright so I don't ruin anyone else's day. I used to love holidays but now they are just a burden to get through. :(

Awww Darien, you should of called me. I thought you were spending Thanksgiving with your family/grandkids. I would have picked you up since we are so close. I feel so bad. I wish I had of called you. I'm sorry your Thanksgiving was spent alone.

isaida

OH DARIEN,I AM SO SORRY,I KNOW THE PAIN HURT'S,HOILDAY'S ARE SO HARD FOR ME TOO,I WISH I COULD TAKE YOUR PAIN AWAY,JUST KNOW THAT YOUR BEAUTIFUL ANGEL IS FOREVER WITH YOU!!

Thanks Michele. Yes the holidays are hard. I find myself in tears a lot lately. I am sorry that you are also having a hard time. I miss talking to you. Love ya.