WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A call to MOMS for the holidays

With the upcoming holidays I am having a difficult time as I'm sure many of you are. I know I would like to share this time with other Moms who understand so I am hoping that some of you will come into chat so we can get love and support from each other.

Re: A call to MOMS for the holidays

Hey Darien
I think this is a great idea, I know it always helps me to chat with all my sista moms. I will check into chat around 5pm west coast time.
Love and Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

I will try to get in earlier. When I have dropped in this week no one is there.

well i went into chat early and nobody was there. I am tired from working today and tonite so may try again tomorrow

I think this is a great idea. I know I am already having great difficulty......and it's only going to get worse. I know you ladies are the only ones who truly understand what I am going thru.

Alisa and Kim and any other Moms that want to, I will be in chat tonite. I will probably go in about 8:30 EST. I hope to see some of you there. Love ya.

I was in the other night. I was cleaning tonight. I cannot seem to get going anymore. It has taken me all day to clean three rooms. I am going to try to get through Thanksgiving though. No black Friday though. Kaylin loved doing that and one day I hope I will be able to do it again but I end up crying all day. She loved it so much, we would look through the sale flyers and we always had a family "campout" in the living room so we would get up early. I got a noise machine one year and we pitched a tent in the living room (small one) and turned the noise machine on to the sound of frogs and crickets. I miss those times. She loved getting out and doing that and having breakfast. She would always be so excited about her "finds." Most things I continue to keep her memory alive but that is one that I can't do for now. I think we are going to TRY to go to a movie and breakfast and try to do something for Jared that will not hold such a sad memory.

It is hard to have the same traditions when your child is no longer here. That's why even the day before Thanksgiving I don't know what I'm going to do. Part of me thinks I should go but the other part of me just wants to stay home. This is so hard!!