WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
christmas pics

If you do not have a public memorial site that i can steal them off of please email me pics of your child during Christmas. I am going to make something and I need Christmas pics of our angels. My email is kdrose143@mac.com. If you have a public memorial just post that I have your permission to borrow from the site. Love you all.

Re: christmas pics

Hey Kim
I have been lookin for any Christmas pics I might have right now I can't seem to find any if I come across them I will post on Jim's site and you are welcome to take any you might want to use.
Love ya Kiddo
Jim's Mom

I have the perfect one for Timmy, well I have lots, but I'll email it to you. It is actually on my last-memory site.

Bette

PS - how do you post pictures here inside the message text box? I wanted to put the pic here to let you see but I can't figure it out???

I don't know how to do that either. Shirley I am planning to have it made by the first part of December so you have until then. LOL

Hi Bette,

To post pictures here, you need to get the HTML code of the picture. If you download your pictures to a site like photobucket, flickr, etc it should include the HTML link. Just post the link in the message box and when you preview it or post the message the picture will show up, not the code. Let me know if this helps or if I need to explain a little better :)

isaida

It may take me awhile. I can't scan pictures at home, I have to drive 30 miles to a friends house. That is why there aren't more pics on Jeremy's site. I will try as soon as I can. It's hard to get away because my car is transporting my daughter's boyfriend to work and back.

Alisa if you have a duplicate and want to mail it I can scan. If you do let me know and I will email you my address. Whatever would be easiest for you. :)

This is the only Christmas picture I can find I know I have more but what I have done with them is beyond me. Jim did not want to sit on Santa's lap no way, shape or form but I wanted a pic funny how clearly I can remember this day so many years ago.
I think you can take it right from here if not let me know and I will e mail it to you.
Love and Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

Aww how cute Shirley. Last night I was going thru some pictures of mine and came across so many of the boys sitting on Santa's lap. boy I'd take those days back anytime!!!!

I don't have duplicates. I just have originals.I'm kinda leary about sending them since they are all I have.

Alisa I don't send pics of Kaylin that I don't have duplicates of either so I understand. :)