This month's messageboard is sponsored by Bobbie Humphreys

in memory of her son Billy Lee Humphreys

Forum: WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Happy Birthday AV

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I know I'm early but gotta do these things when I'm thinking of them 'cause ya never know where my mind might wander off to. :)
Love ya
Jim's Mom

Re: Happy Birthday AV

AAAWWW Thanks for the wishes Shirley..I dont care what anyone says about u... ur allright....lol..luv ya..
AV

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Dear AV...Happy Birthday to you...
Sending you lots and lots of hugs and kisses...Hoping your special day is everything that you deserve...
From Julie and family.

Email  

Happy Birthday AV! Hope you enjoy the day......love ya!

Photobucket

Happy Birthday AV!

Hope you have a great day filled with love and happiness.

isaida

Email  

Happy Birthday AV. I hope it is a wonderful day filled with lots, of love. friends, and family. Love ya.

Happy Belated birthday AV! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

Thank u...thank u...thank u...u guys r the best..u have all made this day a little brighter for me..we all know that nothin will ever b the same again but somehow we can survive with the help of each other..luv u guys...:-]

Happy Birthday ya nut. Did you sit back and remember the olden days? The days when you would play fetch with your pet dinosaur? LOL Love you and hope it was a nice day and that a little angel sent something special for you.

Hey AV
Just one last thing, Don't ya know you are suppose to look a year older? Geeze can't you do anything right?
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT WONDERFUL SPECIAL FRIEND!!

Love yu with all my heart!!!!

Bette