WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Writing my son's killer

Hi MOMS,

I have a question for all of you. Have any of you ever thought about writing your child’s killer? I’ve been struggling with this lately. I couldn’t sleep last night from thinking about it. I want this guy to KNOW Samuel and what he meant to me, to us and the pain hes caused. I’ve been thinking about sending him pictures of Samuel, so he’s real to him. I want to ask why he shot Samuel in the back while he lay on the ground. I’m really struggling with this. I don’t even know what I’d do if he responded.

Have any of you thought about writing. If you have thought about it, but haven't done it, why? If by chance you did write, what was the outcome?

isaida

Re: Writing my son's killer

Isaida
I think we have all thought about it I know I have, it seems to come and go with me sometimes I want to sit down and write and tell this SOB just exactly what he has done and who my Jim really was. But then I don't want to open the door for him to write back. I don't believe they really care what they have done to our children or to us at this point all they are worried about is trying to get out of what they have done. I have had the urge to write to him come back up again with this appeal the lies that have been told just get bigger and bigger but I don't need to tell him his trial and now his appeal is based on lies he already knows that. Maybe some day I will write to him but not until he finally figures out that what he did was wrong, wrong, wrong.
You do what your heart tells you to do.
Love Ya
Big Jim's Mom

i have a drawer full of letters to the girl the shot my jeremy...none of them are finished...either i got too angry to finish, or i was crying so hard that i could no longer see the paper...i think the main thing that keeps me from sending one, is, the fact that she wasnt a stanger to us...she was jeremys girlfriend...we werent crazy about her but, he was, so we had kind of accepted her as a part of the family..she had a toddler that brad and i adored....he called us meemaw and papaw...losing him was just more suffering for us...i dont know what happened to him...i dont want to take the chance of knowing that she still has rights to him...i dont want to know anything...i dont want her to right back to me...i dont want her to know where i am...she has already ruined my life...im sorry...what was the question?

To be honest, the thought has never crossed my mind. The POS that killed my Jeremy got away with it. When we were there for the grand jury and they did nothing, I still had it in my mind that I needed to see what the POS looked like. That was one thing I wish I had never done. He knew who I was, I don't know how, but he did. And when he saw me driving down the street. He didn't turn away. He smiled from ear to ear and waved just as big as he could. I would never give that piece of crap the satisfaction of knowing anything about my son, or what he took from us. He would enjoy it too much and I sure don't want him to know where I live. I have to keep it all locked away in my heart.