WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MY OLDEST SON IS GIVING UP ON HIM SELF!!

HI MOM'S,I KNOW IT'S BEEN AWHILE,I BEEN SO LOSS,MY SON PATRICK HAS BEEN SO SAD,HE TRY TAKING HIM SELF,BEEN SO BITTER,FAILING IN SCHOOL,WANTING TO HURT ANY ONE,THE LIST GOES ON AND ON,HE BEEN IN THE HOISIPTAL,NOW HE'S ON MED'S,IT'S BEEN SO HARD FOR MY FAMILY,I BEEN SO DEPRESSED MYSELF,DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO FOR MY SON,I JUST PRAY,I CAN'T LOSE ANOTHER SON,I BEEN WORKING HARD TRYING TO STREACH A DOLLOR OUT 50 CENTS,IT'S BEEN A ROLLER COASTER,BUT I BEEN THINKING OF YOU GUY'S ALWAY'S,JUST BEEN TO MANY DOCTOR'S FOR MY SON,BUT I LOVE YOU GUY'S ALWAY'S!!

Re: MY OLDEST SON IS GIVING UP ON HIM SELF!!

I am so sorry you are going through this. My grandson whose Mom was murdered has been going through a lot of the same things and it is so scary. Lately he seems to be doing better and I hope your son does the same. Murder just can dvastate a family and it is so sad. I have been thinking a lot about you. I tried to call but didn't get you. I hope you will continue to reach out to us. I miss and love you.

Michelle,
We are so sorry your son is struggling so. The moms are forgotten but the sibling are totally left out when it comes to murder. They are just expected to pick up the pieces on go on the rest of their lives. The cowards took Tony's life and must not take anymore of your other boys lives or yours. They get more every day because it is so hard but we must fight hard to try not to give them anymore than they already stole from us. Survivors guilt is the worst. We will be praying for your son and your family. Luv you...Laura & AV

thank you ms.laura and thanks again for the beautiful calendar!!hug's,p.s. i will send the money soon!!

hi darien,i am so sorry i miss your call i was at work,i been on a roller coaster,but i will try my best to call back soon!!hug's!!

Michelle
Thinking of you and your boys. My oldest son never says a thing to me but I know this is hard on him too especially since he and Jim didn't see eye to eye on anything. I hope the meds help your son.
Keeping you and your boys in my heart
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

My boys are struggling every day. My oldes is on a roller coaster and my middle guy is so quite then thing start to go down hill for us all like we never get to get a grip on things then more bad things happen. It's true what Laura said the siblings seem to be forgotten about the pain they are also going thru. I wish my boys would get help or go talk to someone or something anything to keep them going, life is so hard for all of us anymore. I wish you all the best Michelle and you & yur boys will be in my prayers.

Bette

michelle i miss you and talking to you and all the outher moms i am sending my prayers out to your son maybe my daughter can talk to him someday ,i have been going to the dr for my self and my younger son he have a mass on his liver that's why i have been gone from this site my self we have been going to children's hospital we need to keep in touch with each outher .please call me soon love joann sending my prayers and huggggggggggggsssssssssss.to you and your boys

Hi MOMS. It's been ages since I posted and it breaks my heart to see so many new MOMS whose names and angels I do not know but Terrell's Angel Day was December 18 and I just now have the strength to get out of my pity party and do holiday shopping online for my newphews and something compelled me to go to the site that saved my life and I saw your post Michelle.

I am so sorry to hear your oldest son. It's not fair that you have to go through more pain than any MOTHER should have to endure. Terrell was my only child and Lorre once wrote that women like me and Onna were lucky because we have the luxury of focusing our grief without depriving our remaining children. Reading your post makes me understand that. I can only imagine how hard it is to think of Tony and still be strong for your other children. Your son is grieving his brother and if you never lost a sibling to murder then I guess we don't understand. It must be hard to feel the pain of losing your brother and seeing your mother pain.

I'm not a doctor nor have I lost a sibling but I do know the pain of losing people you love and the only thing that has given me a little bit of comfort is God. I think you should go to your son and tell him how hard it is for you to lose Tony and still try to provide for his brothers. Tell him how much you love him and how sorry you are that your grief may have made him feel neglected but you are doing the best you can do and how lost you would be if something happened to him. Spend time with each of your boys separately and hear how they feel and tell them how Tony would want his brothers to be stong, successful men and they owe it to him to be the best they can be. Go to church as a family and if you are and it's still not working...find another church.

I'm praying for you and your family.

God Bless All My Sisters In Grief
Terrell's MOM Tracey

HI TRACEY,THANK YOU SO MUCH!! MY HEART IS WITH YOU ALSO!! WELL MY KID'S ARE HAVING A HARD TIME,MY OLDEST IS GETTING THERE,I HAVE HIM IN CHURCH,PLUS WE SPEND LOT'S OF TIME TOGHTER,THE HOILDAY'S ARE HARD BUT YOU RIGHT PRAYING TO GOD I GOT ME THIS FAR,AND MY FAMILY HERE ON MOM'S ARE MY STRENGH TO GO ON!! I SEND YOU MY LOVE AND A BIG HUG FROM MY HEART!!STAY STRONG!!

Michelle, I am so sorry to hear this. My son was at the age I could still make him get therapy. When he questions me, I tell him it is alright to be angry and mad, but that he has a choice to make. He can either be like the murderer and hurt and bring pain to others because he is hurting OR he can honor his sister's memory by doing good things in her memory. They hurt and they are forgotten. Do you have a compassionate friends group nearby? Some offer sibling groups. The murderer takes so much from us. Our whole lives and our surviving children's lives are changed forever. Michelle, I will keep you and your son in my thoughts. I wish there was a magic answer to help them through this. Love you.

michelle i am praying for you as always i hope you will call me soon.i am sending lots of hugs your way joann hubert mom please try to have a merry xmas lol to you and the big boys tell them i said hi.joann