WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i cant believe it!!!

I can't believe how many times our justice system has slapped me in the face. I got a letter today saying that 'Shawna Oharas parole has been terminated'..And that 'The victim file has been closed'..So, that means she's all done...She's good to go..Her life can go back to normal...When does mine? My Jeremy is still dead...My heart is still broken...My world is still spiralling out of control...My face is still drenched with tears...But her life is peachy keen...I'm furious...So, what I do now? Do I just take it with a grain of salt...Do I assume that justice has been done...How am I supposed to feel now...It just doesn't matter, because im totally numb..I think I'm going back to bed...I just wanted to let you guys know...I love y'all

Re: i cant believe it!!!

Julie
I am so, so sorry this all just sucks and there is nothing we can do. I have such a hard time seeing people convicted for selling pot get more time than the SOBs that have murdered our children I just wonder what the hell is wrong with this system. I guess it is true I have heard you are better off to murder than to maim someone 'cause the victim isn't alive to stand up for their self.
Love you
Jim's Mom

Julie,
I am so sorry. I just don't understand our justice system. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Lots of love to you.

I am sorry Julie...that is horrible. How long was she suppose to be on parole? Not long enough obviously. We saw a guy who got 31 years for bringing feces into the court room and throwing it on his attorney and the jurors for a home invasion charge....31 years....

That really sucks Julie. It makes me sick to see how unfair our so called justice system is. My heart goes out to you. Love ya.

I am sorry Julie she didn't get away from the one that she will pay the most to for what she did,that's God. God bless you,your love one's,I send a huge. Terry Cedric's MOM

Julie that is awful. Everyday I see that it is no wonder we have the problems we have in our world and that killer's are getting younger. THEY DON"T HAVE TO PAY FOR THE CRIME! We do. Our lives spiral out of control and who helps us? Not a **** single person that is who. The justice system? What a joke. I posted on face book a sheriff who wants inmates to have to pay for things and there is an uproar that their rights will be violated. The **** animals gave up their rights when they CHOSE to commit a crime. THEY CHOSE IT WE DIDN'T. What do we get? Nothing! I don't know about some of you but I need to be off work right now but I can't be. I cannot afford to lose my job but I can't function right now either, but does the system care about that? HELL NO. I know some of you need it too. We get people telling us to get over it and move on and that we will get closure soon. THERE IS NO CLOSURE. When does it end? When do the people who turned our lives upside down really pay for what they did? Why do the people who can do something about it refuse to? Why is our justice system backwards?