WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Samuel's birthday - first one since his death

Samuel's birthday was Tues, October 20....he would have been 20. I didn't want this to be a sad day, so I headed to the beach, my favorite place to celebrate his life. I posted on my blog, just click the website link below to see pics from our day. It was easier being at the beach. I miss Samuel so much and sometimes still can't believe he is gone....

samuel's bday 09

Re: Samuel's birthday - first one since his death

Happy Birthday Samuel.

B/d's and holidays are the hardest ever. The pain is unbearable. Timmy would be 18 this year, on New Year's Eve. This is my third birthday we missed.

It looked like a beautiful day and the sky was clear and blue! Bet those balloons made it all the way to heaven :)

Sending lots of luv your way.

Bette
timmy's mom

Hi Bette...it was a gorgeous day! I couldn't of asked for a better day. And it helped me being at the beach.

I'm so glad it helped you. Anything that you can find that gives you even a little bit of peace or happiness you have to take it!! I cry when I go to the beach, it was a big thing for all of us, Timmy loved riding the waves and catching the little sand crabs. He loved the beach. I had taken my son and a friend of Timmy's during that 2007 summer twice and both times I sat there and cried, I haven't been back. One day I hope that knowing it gave him so much joy, that I can feel that peacefullness there once again.

Bette
Timmy's mom

It is so hard sometimes to celebrate a life that has been stolen, and I am glad you and your family was able to do so. I try to stay as positive as I can and think of all the wonderful memories I have, but I still get ****** that there is not enough and there should be more. Happy Heavenly Birthday, Samuel. Sending you love and kisses.

Happy belated birthday Samuel. I hope you had a wonderful day. Bless you sweet angel.

Isaia,
I am so glad the weather was nice for your day wish we could have been there with you.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley
Happy Belated Birthday Samuel!

hi happy late b day samuels and hugs mom joann hubert mom.

Isaida...what a very special way to remember Samuel and how hard we know it must have been. Great pictures and thanks for sharing your special day with us...Luv n Hugs...Laura & AV

Isaida I know how hard it is with the 1st birthday after our angel is murdered. What a beautiful place to celebrate Samuels birhtday. My thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family. LOL, Paula

I am sorry for your lost,I know how you feel my son cedric B-day was Oct. 18 and it's been hard. I send a huge,much love to you ,your family. R.I.P Angel