WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trial Date

We go to trial in January. Please be praying that a jury who is wise and will look at the facts will be seated.

Re: Trial Date

They will Kim and they will see right through all the BS that is handed to them.
Love Ya
Jim's Mom

I am glad you have a date and that it is after the holidays. Try not to let it consume you...I know easier said then done...and be prepared for some dirty rotten tricks. Luv ya..Laura & AV

Kim,
My prayers are with you.
Love,
Paula

The defense tried to get it the week before Christmas. I guess they wanted to make sure I had my present by Christmas. :)

Kim, I am so glad you finally got a trial date. My hope for you is that it goes the way you want it too. I miss you. Love ya, Darien

Right there with you in spirit.
Yvonne

I am glad they finally got the date set for you. I will be praying that you get the justice you deserve. I have to say though, with the way I was treated and the fact that they didn't even charge the pos, The justice system doesn't hold any clout with me. I'm certain that I was chosen "special" to be jerked around and for there to be no justice for my son.
My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

I'm glad to hear that you have a trial date. You will be in my prayers that justice will be done!! I know Timmy's trial will be right before Christmas but we have a whole year to wait. I thougth December is hard enough, next year will be harder. In a way it's good that it is after the holidays as the holidays are hard enough to deal with. I was hoping so much that I wouldn't have to deal with a trial right around the holidays and when they told me the date I thought oh great!

Bette, I was just noticing Timmy's picture, He has almost the same thing Samuel has on in the last photos taken of him. A blue stripped shirt, his jacket and his hat...just was noticing that.

Wow really?? Timmy loved his hats!!! He never went out without a hat on LOL If it wasn't his Pittsburgh Steeler's it was his Phillies, he just got a brand new Phillies hat right before he was killed. I still have his Pittsburgh hat and I bought a new Phillies hat to bury him with it since they kept his clothing. Makes me sad just to think about it, now with the Phillies up winning, last year I remember how excited I was they won but sad at the same time cause he missed it. funny how certain things make you remember isn't it???

prayers are with you and your family. Be as strong as you can be; it will be hard for you.

Kim, my prayers are with you. We do not have a trial date yet, but I know it will be hard to go through.
isaida

my prayers will be with you -joann hubert mom.