WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
appeal

I just spoke with the advocate from the attorney Generals office (yes that is right "the" one advocate for the state of California) she told she has not received the Opening Brief yet so doesn't know the basis for the appeal but will let me know as soon as she does. Here is the good part if the sentence is NOT DEATH there is only one appeal at the state level, from there they have to appeal in Federal Court. I was told the appeal would more than likely be turned down and very seldom will it go on to the Federal Court, but after it is turned down at the state level they have a year to file Federal. I just might get Jimmy's phone back (in about 3 years).
Just wanted to let ya all know what is happening.
Love "N" Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

Re: appeal

Dear Shirley
I have heard that appeals are turned down alot.Don't worry his will be too.I hope you get Jimmy's phone back,I know how much it means to you.Our children's possessions are like gold and I still can't part with any of Nicky's things.Love and God Bless

I wish I had gotten Jeremy's things back. Instead I was lied to for four months and told it was all evidence and then when they let the piece of **** walk, it was oops, it was never evidence and accidently thrown away by the funeral home. I feel like i have been screwed every which way I can be over this and that as far as all of these *******s are concerned, my son didn't matter enough to take care of these things that I would want to have back. Then the witch sorry excuse of an EX girlfriend is screwing all of my son's so called friends but still has not given me back his things.

Maybe it is a good thing he is getting his one appeal over with quickly so he can be denied and you won't have to deal with this the rest of his stay at the lovely hotel Prisona. There is no way he will win it.

I am 99% sure his appeal will be turned down, it's that 1% that will eat at me until this is all said and done. I got a message that the opening brief has been filed with the court so should be hearing soon what the basis for the appeal is.
Love "N" Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

You are right Shirley despite the odds we know that anything can and will happen. But try not to let it consume you and let him worry about having the 99% against him the pos! Luv ya...Laura & AV