WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Plea Hearing

Plea hearing scheduled for this Thursday -8 hour drive to get there. New evidence reported to me "robbery gone bad". Uncooperative witness though as he is friends with murderer. Detective was told all this by person who heard it from friend of murderer. Detective said will track the guy down. But do we believe it? E-mail to DA by me and by his father but no response. Father not helpful with any one this. What to do now? Do I ask to put this off again; how do I "make them" investigate? What if witness will not talk to them? There has never been a complete story told to us as to what happened. Detective said statements do not coincide, but no one cares.

Re: Plea Hearing

Jill, I'm so sorry you are going through all of us. My son's murderers are in jail, but no trial yet. My son was killed May 23, 2009, so they say it could take a year or longer to go to trial. I am not looking forward to any of it. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

My son was killed on 7/13/07 it took them 14 months to catch the "alleged" men who did this. After hearing after hearing we have a court day for Nov. 29, 2010, yes 2010. Over a whole year away!!! I worry all the time, what if people change their stories, what if the witnesses decide to "forget". The only thing I can tell you is to keep on the detective and the DA if you can. I was blessed with a wonderful detective I called him all the time it may have taken him a bit to get back at me since the murder rate here in Philly is so high but he always did. Just keep on them, you are your child's voice!! We are all here for you anytime!!!

Bette
Timmy's mom

Jill
Keep at the detective call him every day if you have to make sure he follows through. If you can track the guy down do it and let the detective know where he is. This is a battle and you have to fight for everything. Plea hearing? Is this POS being offered a plea seems to me they should do a bit more investigating before they even give thought to a plea.
My thoughts are with you
Love "N" Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

Dear Jill
What is this nonsense robbery gone bad? Nicky was robbed and it certainly did go bad,he is dead! Is that a consideration? What does that mean in the scheme of things like sorry I didn't mean to kill him,but he wouldn't give up his property,so that was bad for me and I decided to kill him instead.I will be praying for you and your family as you go through yet another nightmare.Love and God Bless

Stay on them Remind them every time that he is your son and he is important and his life had value. I tell our DA that every time I see him or talk to him. Her life had value. Just keep on them. You are his advocate now. It is wrong but the system is not for our children. :(

Jill,
Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and sorry we didn't post until after the hearing. We hope you are okay. Keep you and Jay in our thoughts always...Laura & AV