WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angel Calendars

I am thinking of making Angel calendars this year. Last year we made one with Lisa and all her special events throughout the year. I would like to share these with the moms if you are interested. For the month your child was born we would place their picture there with other angels if they share the same month. If we don't have enough moms interested or have the room we could also use their angel dates as well. Let us know if you would like to be included and what pictures you would like to use. Also if you want the Angel dates WE will make room for them. So let us know as the more you buy the better the deal. They should be having a special soon and if I make them up in advance we won't have to be scrambling to meet the deadline and can just place the order when they have the special. Luv yas....Laura & AV

Re: Angel Calendars

Thats a great idea, can you let me know the cost? I'm a little tight right now so I'm not sure if I can but I think it's a terrific idea!!! So let me know ok?

Love
Bette
Timmy's mom

As always, sounds good Laura. Anything to honor our kids who were so brutally taken from us. Count me in. No time to post more, will keep in touch.
Thanks Laura & AV

That's my girls always thinking.I love the idea too and would be honored to have Nicky included.Let us know more as the replys come in.Love Ya's

Laura,
Great idea count me in also.
Paula

Me 2 I would love one great idea.
Big Jim's Mom

Count me in please, thank you! Hope everyone is fine.

Hi Laura, I would also love to have a calendar so count me in also. Love ya.

I think it's a wonderful idea! I am definetly interested. Let me know the cost and anything else that is needed.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1BbsXLdoyZMYQ

This is the link for the rough draft of the calendar. More angels of course can be added and pictures can be changed. The front cover will be the heart with the angels that are in the calendar so the cover will be revised and also made smaller to fit better. Let me know any suggestions or if you didn't get the email or can't get the link above to view. Luv yas..Laura & AV

I WOULD LOVE ONE TOO

Hi Ladies, I would love to have Samuel as part of the calendar. I will send you the pics. The calendar looks great so far.

Thanks so much ladies for all you do. I've been having some rough days, but I know you all understand what I am going through. I think of all you MOMS every day and of our children. I'm so glad I have this sisterhood. I hate that we have to be a part of it, but don't think I could of made it this far without you all.

Love you all
isaida

I just wanted to say that I got your email of the sample calendar and I think it looks great! I think if November is blank, we should put photo's of the mom's who've lost a child. Just my opinion. You did a great job....

Dear Laura/AV
As usual what a beautiful job you did on the angels calendar.You simply amaze me with all of your talents and tireless efforts and devotion to our children.Thank God we have you in our lives to make this painful journey a little less hurtful. Lisa is busting her buttons on this one,saying Great Job Mom,I know it was emotionally hard but thanks for remembering us with this beautiful thought.Love Ya's and God Bless

I really love the calendar! You did such a beautiful job.

Randi

Thank you all moms for the compliments it certainly is appreciated. It is difficult emotionally to see all the innocence lost when compiling these. It just breaks my heart but when I am done if I know that it might have eased one mom's heart that their child is being remembered then it is worth it. Okay now down to the good stuff...They are on sale! Timing is everything here as they also have an early bird special and if I am reading it right we should be able to get them for $8 plus shipping which is media mail so that won't be much. They also pulled a fast one on me and gave me another option for the background. So I will make another one and send you all the link so you can let me know if it makes a difference which one we go with. Also make sure to let me know or send me pictures if you would prefer a different one or a baby one (Nanci!) if I don't have one on there. We do have an angel for November but that still leaves the cover open for suggestions. I can do the heart with the Angels & their moms or a moms collage with both Angels and moms or just the angels. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS THIS IS OUR CALENDAR AND OF COURSE WE WANT IT PERFECT AS OUR ANGELS! Luv yas....I am going to start working on it so please please please let me know!

Let me know when you order so I can have you order one for me too. Thanks for doing this Laura.

I think that is a great ideal. Just keep me updated I would to help out

HI LAURA,OH MY GOD,I GOT MY CALENDAR TODAY IN THE MAIL,IT MADE ME CRY,IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL,I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE MAKING THEM,I BEEN SO LOSS FOR A WHILE,MY 17 YEAR OLD HAS BEEN SO SAD AND DEPRESSED,HE TRY TAKING HIS OWN LIFE BEEN IN THE HOISIPTAL,GIVING UP ON SCHOOL AND HIS SELF,I JUST BEEN SO LOSS,MY SON MISS HIS BROTHER SO MUCH,HE BLAMES HIS SELF FOR HIS MURDER,NOT HIS FAULT I TOLD HIM,SORRY I MISS YOU GUY'S ALOT,PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH THE BEAUTIFUL CALENDAR IS,PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH THE INFO,LOVE YOU GUY'S,PLEASE PRAY FOR MY OLDEST SON,KISSES!!

Laura, I like the idea of angels and Moms for the cover. Thank you so much for doing this. It means a lot to us. Love ya.

Hello Moms,
The cat is out of the bag...Yes we did send some of the calendars out but did not complete the mailing. We sent out the first batch and were working on making individual calendars for our Lisa and for Paula for her angel Cindy and before we were able to complete the shipping I got an awful cold that took me down for the past week. I have recovered and will be completing the shipping today/tomorrow. I wanted them all to go out at the same time but apologize for not making that happen. I have pasted the link where you can view the finished calendar so you may view them until your calendar arrives. I do need a couple more addresses--Randi--lol---to finish up. I featured pictures of the angels of the moms that ordered one and tried to include all the dates that I could before the deadline so we could get the special. I do apologize as Jeremy Dinkens date is not the 28th but the 27th which I didn't catch. Julie I will be revising your two calendars when I order Lisa's so that your calendars are acurate and adding another picture of Jeremy as well as you and Brad. I do have a few extras in case more are needed/wanted for those that might have missed the post. Thanks for all the compliments but it was our Angels that made these calendars as beautiful as they are. I just simply compiled them...lol...I am so sorry we are making them for this reason but our Angels will always be remembered and shared with all our family members. Luv yas...Laura & AV

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=3915f54647257eb6&sid=1BbsXLdoyZMZU

Hello Mrs. Laura & AV I would love to have 1 also is it to late for me to pay,get one made? Please let me know so that if it's not I can pay right now. Thank,God bless you Terry Cedric's Mom

Terry,
No it is not too late at all. I have been revising the original calendar and was able to add Cedric to it. If there are any other moms that are interested let me know. The cost is $11 for one and that includes shipping. If you purchase 2 then it would only be $20 because the shipping will be less. Please let me know and/or send any pictures you would want to be used. I am trying to theme them so their baby pictures appear on the month of their birthdays and their most recent pictures on the month our Angels were taken from us. Luv yas....Laura & AV

I got my calendar and I love it. Thank you so much. I will send you a check right away. I love you and thanks again for all your hard work.

just love it thank's will send the money soonlol joann hubert mom.

I got my calendar I haven't looked through it yet I have been sick once again down for the count since Sunday. But I don't even need to look at it to know it is beautiful.
love yous guys thanks a bunch.
Jim's Mom

I still haven't gotten mine.

Looked through the calender this morning and cried (that is to be expected) beautiful great job thanks so much Laura and AV yous guys are the greatest.
Love yas
Big Jim's Mom
Shirley