WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My son was murdered by a Warlock 09/12

I searched for a forum because all of these different feelings keep coming to me in huge waves...hurt, anger, fear, all of these and more. I don't know what to do. I just want my son back but I can't have this. I don't know how to go through this..I'll never be okay again and I know my husband and family need this from me.

Re: My son was murdered by a Warlock 09/12

Ginger, I am so sorry to hear abouy your son. I am glad you found this forum. We are all Moms who are also struggling to deal with the murder of our children. Some of us are Moms who have been dealing with this for awhile and for others like you it is new. My daughter Keara was murdered by her boyfriend three and a half years ago. Nothing can fix this but this is a place you can find love and support from other Moms.There is a chat room on this forum where some of us talk to each other in the evening around 9 pm est. Also if you would like to email me with your phone number I would be glad to call you.

I'm so sorry for your loss, you found a good place, as Darien said there is a lot of love here and know you are not alone in your pain, so sorry we all had to meet this way.

My son was 15 y/o when shot execution style on 7/13/07, walking home from the store with a friend of his older brothers. They were after the other guy and killed my son because he was a "witness".

You will be in my prayers.

Bette
Timmy's mom

It's all still so raw. I know it's going to help connecting with others who have gone through this because I'm already starting to see that it hurts people I care about to see me going through this, so I've started to not express my pain so much around them. They have to get on with "normal" as soon as possible, and I understand that...but I don't want to feel normal yet, and really, I know I never will be the same. I don't want my Chad forgotten.

Dear Ginger
Chad will never be forgotten.When a child is murdered or dies it is a pain that no one can describe or take from you.It lasts a lifetime.The moms on here know your pain like no one else does,that is why, sad as it is to meet like this,it is also home to most of us.My son Nicky was murdered by two pos posing as pizza delivery,who were there to rob him at his home.
Husbands,boyfriends,siblings,friends are also going through pain and it is hard to be the person they are used to you being.None of us are the same.We just try to get through another day.This is a great place to come to release all those emotions you feel you have to hide from family and friends.Don't listen to those who say move on.You will move on little by little at your own pace.Nicky was murdered 1 1/2 years ago.There are times when it is so fresh and others when I feel like it's been decades since he was with us laughing,joking and huggging us.It creeps up on you till you can't breathe for the loss of them.These are normal feelings.Keeping busy with his site and talking to other moms has helped.Know that we are all here for you and will try our best to help you.I have gotten tremendous love and support with MOMS and have even laughed with some of them,something I thought I would never do.May God cradle you in your most desperate hours.Love and God Bless (((((HUGS))))

Ginger,
You have come to the right place. My son Jeremy was murdered April 25, 2009. He was my oldest son and I am now raising his two children ages 7 and 5. This place has been a life saver for me. I know that the ladies here KNOW what I am going through, even if my family doesn't. The pain is constant and these ladies always seem to know just what I need to hear and when I need to hear it.
If you don't mind my asking, a warlock? What happened?
love and prayers

i am so sorry my son was also killed july 27 2007 we will never get over this pain.my prayers to you mom .joann hubert mom

I am so sorry for your loss. My daughter was murdered July 1, 2008. Some days I still can't breath. Others it hits me in waves. I miss her everyday. This is so fresh for you. I hope that you know MOMS is a good place to come vent, ask questions, rage, cry, and just feel what you feel.

Chad was at a pub/pool bar where the Warlocks biker group hangs out. I'm sure he didn't know that they staked the place out as their "territory". Chad was on a billiards league, but I don't yet know if he was actually there for a game that night. That wasn't where they normally played, although, I've heard they did go to different locations. Apparently, he spoke to the wrong woman. He was jumped by 3 of them. He ended up leaving bite marks on one of their legs. I don't know what else happened to him there, but he was thrown out, not by a bouncer, but by the killer himself. Chad either accidentally hit a biker's motorcycle, not the killer's, but since the killer was already outside, he "ordered" the security guard for the shopping center, who was just happening by in his truck, to follow my son so he could "get his plate number". The killer jumped into the truck bed and they chased my son approximately 3 to 4 miles down the road, and as he neared home, he pulled into a well-lite gas station and was chased around there 3 times in his truck. At some point, the killer jumped out at the back of the station, and when Chad came back around there, he must have seen him with a gun. Chad floored the gas pedal at the second before he was shot in the back of the head. The truck went across 4 lanes and ended up in the ditch. The coroner said that Chad was killed instantly when shot. The driver and the shooter were found and arrested within the week and charged with 1st degree murder.

Ginger
I am so, so sorry for your loss. I am glad they were arrested and hope a conviction is swift. We are here for you always.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

As of Nov. 24, my son's killer remained on "no bond" status, although it seemed the prosecutor was willing to concede to bond until the judge reminded him that this case fit into the no bond criteria (it could have had something to do with the local news station's camera pointed in his direction....someone requested they be there for that reason....could it have been a mom who did not want to take any chances on this demon walking the streets again?)

Ginger
I wouldn't be very happy with the DA, seems he didn't do his homework on this if the judge had to remind him that the case fit no bond criteria. Glad the judge knows the law better than the DA.

Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley