WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My kitty died

He was 15 (just like Timmy) and he was getting old and sickly for the past 2 months. My oldest did not want me to put him down, so we took care of him the best we could. He wasn't eating or drinking real well I'd stand with food in my hand until he'd eat something, or a bowl of water until my legs would give out kneeling there holding it under his nose. Then he started going potty on himself. We gave him a nice bath Sunday night and then yesterday of course a holiday, and my brother who passed right before Timmy, it was his b/d. Anyway I went upstairs he always stayed on this chair in the boys room. He looked like he was gasping for air, I ran down and told Joe, he asked me to bring him down and I wrapped him up in a towel and took him down and gave him to Joe, Tiger took 2 more breaths and died in Joey's arms. I cried all day and all night. My little orange kitty, he was such a good cat, he used to wait for me when I'd get home from work and walk up to the car until I opened the door and follow me down the street, he'd do that every day like a dog. I'll miss him so much. He is with Timmy now, he will be in good hands. Timmy loved that cat. I know it's better he was so sick, but it still hurts. I went to the cemetary and I asked Timmy please tell God to take Tiger he is suffering too much I hate seeing hm that way, and that very afternoon he died.

Also, haven't found any dimes lately. I went upstairs a little bit later and there on the floor near the chair Tiger sat in was a dime.

I'm so sad. I can feel the tears coming again. My eyes are so puffy. All I feel is sadness anymore all around me all the time. It's unbearable.

I put a picture of him on Timmy's memorial page, he was such a cute cat big orange tabby. Timmy used to tell me when he was little we should have named him "Oliver" if anyone remembers that animated movie about a cat. When he walked over the grate and the air shot up and he became a big puff ball, Timmy would just crack up! He would always say see me should have name Tiger Oliver instead he looks just like him.

Bette
timmy's mom

Re: My kitty died

Bette
I am sorry about Tiger I'll bet he is with Timmy right now.
Love ya
Jim's Mom

Bette,
We are so sorry to hear about Tiger. They are part of the family and only another animal lover would understand how dear they are to us. You are right even though he is with Timmy now and he probably has renamed him Oliver....It still doesn't stop the pain from his loss. Timmy left the dime to let you know he would be taking care of him now cuz he knows how sad you are I am sure of it. You are in our thoughts and try and hang it there. Luv ya...Laura & AV

Sorry to hear about Tiger. Our pets are children to us, at least mine are. Some people don't understand that, but both my children are major pet lovers. You can see that with Jay's pics of his 2 dogs. The police killed one the night he died because the dog would not calm down or let them in the house. That really bothered me because he was killed and everything he loved and had in life was so violated. His sister had the other dog that night or it would be dead also. I like to think Jay & Buck are together...

so sorry rip tiger

I'm so sorry Bette. I'm sure Tiger is with Timmy now, they are both watching over you. Our animals are our children also, I know. I'm here for you my friend, if you should need anything.

I am so sorry to hear about your kitty, pets are so precious. I kept my son's dog after his passing. She was old, but stil spry. She would wait for him to come in, it was so sad. I kept her with me until she died. I'm so sorry for your loss...I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you all so much. It means so much to me, not many people would feel the same way, oh it's just a cat or something. he was my first pet I had ever gotten for my boys. Joey found him in a trash can on a night it was pouring out. My niece was babysitting for me that day, i remember coming home and them all excited how they found this cat and fed him tuna fish out of the can. I was like no way no animals but I fell in love with him, he was so cute. And he was so smart, how he'd hear my car coming and come running out of no where and wait for me, how he thought his name was "pretty baby" because that's what I called him and he came to that and not Tiger. How Timmy tried to give him a bath in the toilet, how he used to run up my legs with those claws of his and he'd bump heads with you as affection. I miss him. And I do believe he is with Timmy, I went to the cemetary that day and Tiger been so sick, I said to Timmy please ask God to take Tiger, I don't want him to suffer and that same day he died and I found the dime. He's been sick for a bit now and it was hard to watch this spry cat turn into a skinny little thing. It's so sad, I already now feel like crying.

Jill I did not know that your son's dog was shot, that is just awful. I feel sometimes life is just full of sadness anymore. sometimes I feel like a zombie just getting thru each day.

Thanks mom's for being here for me as always!

Love
Bette
timmy's mom

Dear Bette
I was so sorry to hear about Tiger.I haven't been on here for a little bit and just saw now that he had died.Our pets are like family so I know how sad you and the boys are.I do believe our pets feel the loss of a family member too and their lives are never the same from that point on.Well Tiger has finally found your Timmy again,and Timmy is probably coughing up a gigantic hairball from Tiger rubbing up against him continually.Take care sweetie Love and God Bless ((((((hugs)))))))

Bette, I am so sad about your kitty. It is so sad when our pets die, they are part of our family. I believe that he is now with Timmy which is a good thing.I love you and wish I could be there to give you a hug.

Thank you so much for all your kind words. I cried so hard I couldn't stop. I cried for Tiger and I cried for Timmy and I cried for all our angels and how unfair it all is.

Hugs & kisses
Bette
timmy's mom