WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keara's Birthday

Today is Keara's Birthday and I am having a hard time. I want to celebrate her life but I find that when I think of her birthday and the fact that she is no longer here I just cry. She would have been 34 today and I am writing this at the time she was born. That was such a joyous time to hold her in my arms and now my arms are empty. I am so sad. Thanks to those of you who have lit candles on her website.

Re: Keara's Birthday

Hey D
Been thinkin of you and Keara today will forever keep you both in my heart.
Love Ya
Jim's Mom

Dear Keara
Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday dear Keara,Happy Birthday to you.Thinking of you and your children and your precious mama today.Fill their hearts with sweet memories of beautiful you.Love and hugs

Darien:

My thoughts are with you today (and everyday). I'm sure there is a big party in heaven and all of our angels are celebrating with Keara.

Hope to get into chat again soon.

Nanci

You are in our thoughts everyday but especially today D...Hang in there and know you are not alone in this journey of heartbreak without out beautiful daughters and sons. Luv ya...Laura & AV

Each day is hard let alone a birthday, holiday or anniversaries. I'm so sorry I wish I had words of comfort I think of all the memories I have I remember the birth of my son and the joy he brought me each day. I hope those memories help you thru all your pain take care and know you are not alone.

Bette
Timmy's mom