WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update concerning my son's murder

Apparently many people in Perryton are upset about what the interview that the district attorney gave to the local radio station. The interview, or at least part of it is now online at the website listed below. I would love to have your opinions about what was said. Please check out the following link and let me know what you think.
Collin Armstrong was arrested yesterday for two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. I am assuming that would be the two people he threated to kill when they tried to help my son. However, he was bonded out before ever seeing the inside of a jail cell. The bonds were $50,000 for each count.

http://www.highplainsobserverperryton.com/

Re: Update concerning my son's murder

When you go to the website, if you look to the right hand column there is a list of things. Listen to the other two interviews with David Scott because they also concern this case. He is calling my son's death a "meth death" meaning because there was a high amount of meth in his system. However, the thing that bothers me is that they didn't bother to check Collin's system for drugs and I know from several other people that he DID have them in his system as well.

Alisa I listened to both interviews and I think that this is so unfair. The DA seemed to give his opinion allot. My daughters murderer was high on cocaine and my daughter and one of the boys had drugs in their systems but it did not make it right for him to murder 2 people and severly injure another boy. I am still in the chat room or you can call me at home at 513-489-1611. I am here to help in any way that I can. Please let me know.

Alisa
I listened to both interviews also, so I guess what this DA is saying if someone has meth in his system and kicks your door you can murder him. Sure glad that doesn't work here so many on meth here we would have murders everyday. I still don't understand how shooting an unarmed man is considered self defense. The guy had shut the door he could have called the police but he chose to take matters into his own hands. And how does this DA know Jeremy was getting ready to kick the door again?
They need more evidence so Jeremy's murder can be put infront of the grand jury again. This DA sounds like he would just rather not deal with it what a smuck.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

OMG as AV just said is Texas the Wild West and is your DA Festus? What on earth allows them to take the law into their own hands and then have the DA giving their support sickened opinion of it. Well while he might have been gone when the gun was shown I have to wonder why citizens are supported for showing weapons and not calling the authorities for help. Your Deputy Dog DA has just told everyone in that county it is okay to take the law into their own hands especially if the person is involved with drugs. What right he has to judge your son for drug use and talk about the drug war when the biggest war of all is in the Pharmaceutical Companies and all the drug addicts they have created. I guess because in their "drug war" the victims die "nicely" and not from violence. Who the hell is he to judge your son he was suppose to try the killer not be judge and jury for your son. And where were these multiple witnesses? Just standing by watching? I could go on forever this is so unbelievable I tried to find a comment page about this tragedy and I was unsuccessful. Anything we can do let us know. Just because this narrowminded Mr. Perfect who knows what he would do in another mans shoes feels it is over doesn't mean that it is. The killer didn't need a defense attorney it had the DA. We are so sorry and are here for you...Luv ya...Laura & AV

Laura
I thought about starting a thread on the Amarillo topix page. That would give us a place to let that DA
(Dumb Ass) and the grand jury (Grand)? know just what we think of them.
Hugs
Jim's Mom

Sounds good Shirley. Is that okay with you Alisa?

I didn't even think of that and it sounds like a great idea to me. I need all the help I can get. I just hope that you all know just how much I appreciate every one of you. My computer is down so it maybe tomorrow evening before I can chat.

I went to the Perryton TX Topix page there is a thread already started. It seems this POS has had complaints against him before for threating people with a gun. I left my comment you can too all you have to do is google Perryton TX Topix the thread is listed as Perryton authorities probe killing.
Hugs
Jim's Mom

Here is another place where comments are being left, all in favor of the scumbag of course. He had a bad life....blah, blah, blah

http://www.amarillo.com/stories/090209/new_news6.shtml

Shirley can you post the link that you wrote on I can't find it, I did find the other one that Alisa put down after your post but not your and I wanted to read what you wrote cause I want to write something too!!

Thanks
Bette
Timmy's mom

This is the link to the topix page
http://www.topix.com/city/perryton-tx

Of course I can't find it! I'll keep searching, this just gives me a page that shows the top topix of the day and I looked for the write-ins and dummy me can't find it anywhere!

Thanks anyways!

Bette

Isn't that just the way it goes...good luck to you with your child's case...good luck.