WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
T Shirts

I have added a picture page on Jimmy last memories site of Ts I have designed if you would like to take a look the album is Titled T Designs.
Love "N" Hugs
Big Jim's Mom
Shirley

Re: T Shirts

Daer Shirley
Are they the designs you have already done? They are great.Could I get one with a picture of Nicky and it reads My son was murdered and all I got was a t shirt.You may be wearing one next! VOM.If you can I will email you the picture I want and you can email me back how it looks and the cost.Good job Shirley.Unfortunetly I think you will be busy with this project.love and God Bless

Shirley I love the t shirts. I am sure lots of us will want one. Good for you. Love ya

Barb
I can put anything you like on the T shirt. Send the pic of Nicky and i will send a template for you to check out.
Love Ya
Big Jim's Mom
Shirley

Thanks Darien
Wouldn't mind a bit being busy lol.
Love Ya
Jimmy's Mom

Jim's mom, (aka Shirley)

Unfortunately I've been a M.O.M.S for 5 years. My son Wesley was stabbed to death at the age of 21. I haven't been as frequent of a flier as I use to be but I refuse to loose touch with my Sister MOMS. I REALLY like Barb/Nicky's MOM request for a "my son was murdered...." T-shirt.

I'm sure you know how it feels when you see a mother in the grocery store, at the bank, or at the DMV....getting annoyed with their child...I want so bad to march right up to that mom and tell her to knock it off, get a grip and hug her kid because...as we all know...It could be you...looking for comfort, because nobody understands how it feels to be the mother of a murdered child. Until it happens to you.

After Wes was murdered I told my friends...just hug your kid...just hug your kid. I think I have the same kind of sick humor as Barb/Nicky's MOM and I would love the same kind of T. Let me know what I need to do.

Thank you so very much for helping us to "stand out" and make a statement. You never know who your sitting next to. It could be me...the mother of a murdered son.

God Bless You Sister MOM(s)
Karen Wes's mom

Hi Karen
I know what you mean, I usually look at them like What is your problem!
My son was murdered on Dec. 16 2007 shot in the chest at his own home by someone he didn't know, his murderer is in prison for the rest of his miserable life. I consider myself one of the lucky ones because from the time Jim was murdered to the time the POS was sent to prison was 10 months.
All you need to do is e mail me a pic of Wes I will make up the template send it back to you for your approval if you like it I will make it and send it to ya.
Love "N" Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley