WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grand Jury

I just got to a computer so I wanted to check in and let you all know that we are still waiting to hear something. It dragged on into a second day but at least the D.A. called that first evening to let me know that. We are now in day three and I have no clue what is going on. The D.A. didn't call me at all yesterday. I called his office this morning and was told that they are still in session however, there are no cars at the court house. I am starting to get anxious the longer this is taking. It's pretty bad when you have to take your xanax for breakfast and that is what I had to do this morning. As soon as I know something and can get to a computer, I will let you all know. Please pray for this to be over soon. AS bad as the wait is for this, I can only imagine how stressful trial will be..my thoughts are all over the place right now.
Thanks for being here for me.

Re: Grand Jury

Alisa
I hope you get word soon this has got to be so stressful for you.
Love "N" Hugs
Shirley

Re: Grand Jury

Yes I know how stressful it is, well not Grand Jury but sort of the same as a prelim I suppose. it was awful to sit through and listen to it and I said the same thing I can't imagine how I'm going to get through the trial and that's not until the end of 2010. So far away and it makes you more anxious when you sit and wait and not know what's going on. Keep us posted and many prayers.

Bette
timmy's mom