WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian

This young couple was brutally murdered, raped, beaten and torchered in Tennessee and their murderers' trials' are now just starting. I haven't been angry in awhile, (for other reasons) but this **** makes me so ******* mad! I watched some of it online but had to stop, couldn't handle it as it brought up so much pain that I know all too well. I'll never forget that our jury was NOT allowed to see the autopsy photos as the defense motion was granted because they were "too gruesome" - what the ****? hell yeah they were too grusome they murdered my son and murder IS gruesome! At least the judge in this case allowed some photos to be shown to the jury. I got soooo much to say about this case... but am sorry to see so many new mothers of murdered sons here, glad you found us. Thanks MOMS for listening to my rant...

Re: Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian

I couldn't even read it all, what a sad, sad world this has become for people to do this to one another. My God, those poor kids, those poor families, I am sick. My heart is so broken it just pains me to read how our babies are just getting killed one after the other, I just can't even read or listen to the news sometimes, it breaks me apart.

Diane
We were not allowed to show any pictures of Jimmy at the trial, reason being the pictures may create sympathy for Jim and family. OMG heaven forbid any sympathy be given the victim. There was an autopsy photo at pretrial being handed around and that one was turned my way gee thanks, I really didn't need to see my son with a hole in his chest.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom

First, thanks Bette and Jimmy's mom *hugs Jimmy* for posting. These murders along with what these young people went through saddens me to no end, but that's just ME! One was found guilty! Just an update IN CASE ANYONE CARES!

Have a great day!

Diane
Like one of the fathers said one down 4 to go. These monsters may all get the death penalty. NO great loss there from what I have read.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom

It is just terribly sad, I don't understand how anyone could do this to another human being. It is savage. Very sad.

Dear Diane
I have just got done reading the news articles on Christopher and Channon.I am so sick to my stomach I want to puke.What evil possesses these demented souls who tortured these young people? I wish their families were here so I could just hold them and hug them.Everyone of them should get the death penalty,there should be no question about this.How wrong that at Gerricks trial the jury wasn't allowed to see the gruesome evidence.We have to relive the gruesome evidence on a daily basis and we don't want to.Too bad for us.No judge can stop our nightmares.I am keeping you in my prayers Diane,for strength to make it another day without your beloved Gerrick.Many,Many hugs to you.Love and God Bless