WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Son Murder July 15, 2009

They should have found the killer (s) by now, my son didn't do drugs, drink, smoke, a normal church kid, single parent raising his daughter alone. never travel at night alone. lost his life in a matter one hour from leaving my home. Give me some understanding how a man given to detail could lose is live this world, he had so much peace when he left my house the night he was murdered, I don't know what took his peace that night.

The Good die young, and the wicked live throughout until the end of the world.

I need a friend to help give me understanding in this tragedy and some comfort in knowing that the murderer will be apprehended soon.

Re: Son Murder July 15, 2009

Sandra I can not tell you the murderer will be caught soon, but I can tell you we are all here for you. We will do what ever we can to help you down this rough and rocky road.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

SANDRA,"SENDING YOU HUGS AND PRAYERS"...

I am so sorry that your son's life was taken. I don't know that anyone can understand why. There don't seem to be any answers and the whole legal process can be so frustrating and incomprehensable. I just want you know that you will find a lot of support here. If you feel like it come into the chat room at night. There are usually other Moms to talk to. Love ya. Darien

Dear Sandra
I am very sorry for your loss also.There is so much pain when a child dies,it seems to go on forever and ever.We here will always be willing to listen to you and pray for you and your family.I'm not crazy about this new messageboard,I don't seem to follow it as well as the old one,but do you have a link or a memorial site for your son.What was his name? I thought maybe it was David Snow but he died June 15,2009 and his mom's name is Yvonne.I get confused easy these days and apologize if this was mentioned in a past post.Some weeks I'm on top of the messageboard but then if I miss a few days there are like a zillion new messages.I really don't want to miss any of them,but sometimes a few slip by.I hope and pray that they find your son's killer soon.I will pray for peace in you and your families life.It is a long hard road as any of the moms here will tell you,but we are here for you Sandra.Love and God Bless

Hi Sandra,
I tried to send you this email but it was returned.

Hi Sandra,
Thanks so much for visiting our daughters website. It means the world to us as you are so right we are only left with pictures and memories. We lost Lisa 15 months ago and the pain is still deep and constant. Not a minute goes by that Lisa is not on our minds of any day. But we have found with the moms that our journey through this horrific live we now live (if that is what you call it) we are able with the other moms as we know we are not alone. We also know we are not crazy for the way we feel and the things we do. We have found great comfort through the moms have a phone list and have even driven to the other side of our state to meet two wonderful moms and are planning on meeting more in the very near future. We feel each others pain and have a common bond now and are very sorry for how we met but glad that we have met each other. You have found moms quicker than most of us have but there are a couple newer moms that are also recent and they are actually from your area...You are in Georgia right? I just wanted to let you know how sorry we are for the loss of your handsome son Durante and feel a common bond just with your statements. We talked to Lisa less than a hour before she was randomly murdered by a mental patient who should never have been on the street. We were preparing to visit her as she was attending college out of town and it was her birthday the following day. We were making plans to celebrate her 19th birthday and in less than an hour she was dead...stabbed to death in her own apartment. The questions all seem the same for us moms....Why? How did this ever happen? It couldn't have happened? What did we/our children ever do to deserve this fate? I just wanted to let you know that we are all here for you anytime if you need to vent scream or whatever we need to do to get to the next day or even the next minute to survive. Whether it is the message board, the chatroom, email or telephone you will always find a comforting mom to listen and share your pain. I just wanted to let you know how sorry we are and the we are here. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Laura & AV

Hi Sandra, just wanted to say so sorry. There are no words that can take any of the pain away. My son was 15 y/o when he was shot execution style on July 13 2007. It took 14 months for an arrest to be made and now we wait a year and 2 months now for the trial to start. I don't think I'll feel any closure no matter what happens, I feel the same pain and heartached I did when we didn't have any arrests and I know that the trial will just bring me more and to wait all that time to go. I just cry every day, he was so young he was my baby.

Please know you have many great moms here that will always be here for you. It is good to know that there are people who know the pain you live, not fair that we have to had met this way, but know that you are not alone.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

I tried to get onto your website by the link you have in your post but it won't let me in. Can you link it for me so I can visit?

Sandra,my son JD was murdered on July 28,2006,it was the most horrific time in my life, it has been three years now ,but i did find comfort in knowing they caught my son's killer,it only took a little over 2 months,here is what I did ,I got down on my knees and I asked God to reveal this person & let his will be done.This was hard for me but the hatred I was beginning to feel was worse.Talk about your son,look at pictures of your son,look at his child and try to find the resemblance in them.Talk to your son as if he were there,I did all these things and you know I still cry it makes me feel better after a good cry,the good times with your son will be food for your empty heart it helps to have your friends talk about him tell them not to tip toe around mentioning his name it will help you and comfort you.
My daughter's friend video taped the funeral,when I walked into the church and I saw her I thought it was a weird thing to do,because I was truly beyond hysterical,but after a year I watched the video and what a comfort so many people that loved him so many beautiful songs so many tributes it warmed my heart
the road you are traveling is long,& lonesome because you knew your son before anyone else,you were a couple for nine months,my husband did not feel the pain I felt & he was our only son,so pray continously & make yourself a picture collage of your son from birth til the last photo was taken it will help.my email is jdnmyheart@yahoo.com & I will listen and reply,I am also on facebook

life is not the same anymore keep prayed up my son killed july 27 2007 may god bless you all joann hubert mom.

Sandra I am so sorry that you lost your son. It is such a hard road we are on. Kaylin was murdered July 1, 2008 and her murderer was not arrested until October. Hopefully the detectives are getting all the evidence so they can make an arrest. They keep us in the dark a lot. I just wanted to tell you I am so sorry for your loss.