WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WE TV

I have submitted a email to the channel that has the special of mothers of murdering pathetic coward sons..whoops perhaps I didn't get the title correct and am a bit bitter. Here is the email:
We are part of a group M.O.M.S. Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters and to be honest were horrified of your special featuring the mothers of murders. While the mothers have experienced a loss in their lives it can't possibly even begin to come close to that of losing a child to murder. When they speak of nightmare they really don't even know the definition as they still have their child. As my daughter put it best she can only visit a stone with her sisters name on it now. So their limited visitations should be appreciated they have ability to visit with their children who decided to take the lives of another. My daughter was murdered by a mental patient who boldfully confessed without any remorse and has been rewarded by being placed in a hospital despite his rational thinking and premeditation in the random (he didn't even know her name) killing of our daughter. I would be horrified if I saw his parents crying out for sympathy after the brutal murder of our daughter. In a sense we feel as if your channel is glorifying murder as society tends to do or just making money off it. While the true victims are the "Forgotten Moms" and their murdered children. Perhaps you might consider doing a reality show on the real nightmare a mother must live through when they get that phone call that their child has been murdered and not just incarcerated and the nightmare we must face trying to make it through the justice system after being victimized repeatedly in our search for justice. We have many different stories and mothers in our group that would be willing to participate if anyone cares about the true victims...they range from domestic abuse to mental illness to homicide by motor vehicle by illegal immigrants and so on. I am sure you would find a very diverse group to select from and hope you will consider to represent the true victims. Our website http://moms.memorial-of-love.net/ and we have many videos with our childrens stories on them and can be found on the following websites in their video/audio section. http://jimmy-redenius.last-memories.com/index.php?co=media http://kaylinmarie-mathews.last-memories.com/index.php?co=media http://lisachristine-maas.last-memories.com/index.php?co=media Sincerely The Family of Lisa Christine Maas

Re: WE TV

Very good Laura this is just what we need to do and we have to keep doing it until someone takes notice of us and our angels.
Voices of Moms
Love ya
Jim's Mom

Very well written, Laura, and so true. We are forgotten moms and no one seems to care. It is as though since our children cannot be brought back, the help is given to the murderers.

Laura/AV..... You two ROCK!!!! love you both great letter!!

As usual, well written. Shirley I have a shirt you need to make. It should say "Justice.....It's not for Victim's anymore."

Where do we send our emails to them? Is there a contact on the wetv site?

You go girl, let us know "if" you ever/even hear anything back from them.

I'm so tired of how everyone sympathizes with the murderer's and seems like their "victims" get forgotten. We live a life of pain in our hearts as does our other children, family, friends, neighbors, the community. How is it that once the murder is done, and life moves on, they seem to forget how much we are all suffering and will do so for the rest of our lives. I just don't get it.

God Bless
Bette
Timmys mom

Kim that will make a great shirt.
Yes you can go to their web site and send them an e mail I did.
Love ya
Big Jim's Mom

"VERY WELL SAID".....WE NEED TO FLOOD THEIR WEB-SITE WITH E-MAIL "BAMBASH" THEM MAYBE WITH THE OVERFLOWING E-MAILS MAYBE THEY WILL TAKE NOTICE....YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING.... THE NOICY WHEEL GETS THE OIL.......LOVE YOU ALL....SENDING HUGS AND PRAYERS....PAT-RICKYS MOM

Laura & Bette
I know you won't mind, I copied your e mails to we tv and forwarded them to lemon drop. Anyone who wants to write an e mail to them concerning the Mother's of sons who murder I will forward if you want.
love and hugs
Jim's Mom

Thanks Shirley no I don't mind I think they all need to get blasted, funny how the one side they choose is the wrong one but doesn't it always seem to be that way, victims have no rights anymore.

God Bless
Bette

you go girls moms rocks, love you all joann hubert mom,

you go girls

I've thought alot about this topic. I would give up my life in a heartbeat if my son could live, yet I would not want to be the mother of a murderer, no way, ever. Screw those mothers, they raised murderers, they made this world an ugly place.

Dear Laura and AV
That was a great letter.Thanks for writing it.Sometime this week I too want to send a letter.Who knows maybe it will work but I'm not holding my breath.I also feel like Marky's mom I wouldn't want to be the mom of a murderer.I'd much rather know that my son is in eternal bliss with Our Lord vs knowing he is dancing with the devil and his time is limited to when God's wrath will befall him.Love you guys

For what it is worth I received an email today stating that they would forward our email to the producers in consideration for a possible upcoming episode.

Should we hold our breaths? Sorry I am bitter and it is showing tonight. :(