WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
trial next week

i appreciate prayers and strength sent my way as i fly out to testify in trial this next week (august 24-27). the criminal trial has ended, the killer set free (even though he has killed before my son). this is the civil trial for the medical center that allowed my mentally handicapped teenage son to be killed by another older adult patient while my son slept. i am having the nightmares and panic attacks and vomiting again, so i need strength.

Re: trial next week

My thoughts, prayers and hugs are with you whenever you need them. I am so sorry that you have to go thru that.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you carrie. Our daughter was murdered by a mental patient and we too are faced with the uncertainty of what justice if any will ever be for our daughter Lisa. There seems to be a different set of rules for the mentally ill as well as standard of competency. My heart is with you. Laura & AV

Carrie
We are all here for you my thoughts will be with you and I will keep you in my heart.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's mom
Shirley

so sorry about your son will this ever change will the killings ever stop,something have to be done hugs hubert mom joann