WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOMSmemorialoflove

You can find on Facebook at:

M.O.M.S (Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters)

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what happened to anthony

my son lost his life because the color of his skin at the age 19 years old.he and my nephew stopped to ask about scrape metal and a old white man chased them with a gun from one state to another.calling people he new to help him in the chase of my son.they forsed him to drive down a field road to they had no were else to go but get out the vehicle and run.the only place for them to go was over the levee.were there was a nother white man with a gun.so they jumped in a ditch to try and get away from people chasing them.there telling me he drowned. but i have enough evidene to prove irreglarities in there reportings,visual and audio.could someone please help me

Re: what happened to anthony

OMG are the police doing anything? Were the men who chased him arrested? I don't know what to tell you. I am so sorry that this happened to your son. There is never a justification for murder. Hang on to what you have and if they don't do anything contact the media is the only thing I would think to do. I'm just so sorry this has happened.

I would think even if they didn't shoot him they are still responsible for his death if he hadn't been being chased he wouldn't be dead. Is anyone doing anything? Any investigation at all? What about the autopsy report what does it say? Do you have a copy of the police report? You could file a civil suit for wrongful death.
Hang in there and remember we are all here for you.
((((((((HUGS))))))))))))
Jim's Mom
Shirley

I am very sorry for the loss of your beloved Anthony.What state did this happen in? He was being chased from state to state for a question about scrap metal? I agree with Shirley,even if they didn't shoot him they are responsible for chasing him.I'm sure you know by now if he was shot or drowned.I'm glad you can prove irregularities in their story.What happened to your nephew? I will be praying for justice for your son.Many,Many hugs to you. ((((hugs)))