WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
forced closure

they let the murderer go(unprosecutable due to mental illness). they say my son's life is worth $150K and i should take it and be done with it.
i was told that if there was justice in this world my son would still be alive. i was told to believe in the god who knows all things and has a plan (what god knows or plans for a child to be murdered?) i do not accept the so called justice in this world or the so called justice in an afterlife. how sick is that? the vacuum of grief has swallowed me whole.

Re: forced closure

There are no words for this!!!!! How dare a price be put on someones life. I have always believed that you must be insane to murder so I don't think that is a defence. I am so sorry.

Andre and Rolando were close in age. i wonder if they see their mothers comforting each other...

carrie...I don't even know what to say to this. How can someone say take the money and move on. I'm a fairly new MOM. My son Samuel was killed on May 23, 2009, almost 3 months. He was 19. I've read some of your blog, and the words you use to describe your pain feels so much like mine. I have 3 other boys, so I go on for them, but it's really hard. Hugs to you....

wow, another boy Rolandito's age
it is mind boggling to me, really
we are not the first
we wont be the last
that is what sickens me the most
:-(

That is awful Carrie. If someone is supposed to be mentally unable to stand trial then they should NEVER be released from a mental institution. You cannot just recover from that kind of mental illness. "They" don't understand that we never truly get closure. I hate that word. I will never be able to get over losing Kaylin. I am so sorry that you had to endure that. To say to just take the money and move on is an insult. Our kids lives were more valuable then any amount of money.

I'm so sorry, I will have to go to your website so I don't know much right now. I thought of Laura with her daughter Lisa when I read this, they won't even put that guy on trial or arrest him or anything and HE KNEW what he was doing, this is b/s!!!! I'm so sorry for all this, it's just not right.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Carrie
I am not surprised at all about what has happened to you, how pathetic is that? Our justice system is so broken! Be done with it, move on don't these idiots know we never move on? Closure what a stupid word who ever thought that one up needs it shoved where the sun don't shine. My son Jim was murdered 20 months ago at the age of 32,the murderer is in prison for the rest of his life (so far) that doesn't bring closure for me and it doesn't help me move on or get over it or any of the other stupid things people say. How in the hell do they put a price tag on your son's life and then have the audacity to say "Be done with it" that is another slap in the face.
Sending you many, many hugs
Jim's mom
Shirley

thank you for the visits and comments to my web site. i will follow other blogs who connect to mine. i am interested in connecting with other moms. it has been 2 yet years for my family and we have not even been able to spread his ashes. i hope we can do so on his birthday next year.

Dear Carrie
I don't know what to say.I never heard of receiving money and from who and hoping you move on.Don't tell me they let this killer out on the streets.I would have asked them how much their child was worth.I do believe in God and know that He has a greater plan,that we don't understnad as of yet but will be revealed to us in time.I believe evil claims our children,not God.He is there to welcome them home though with His loving arms.I will be praying for peace for you and your family.Love and God Bless and many,many hugs to you.((((Hugs)))