WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOW!

Yes, MOMS...GOD is the final judge. That day of the sentencing...July 10th, after I had said my impact statement and walked out that court room I said..."GOD, I put it all in your hands." Well, on Tuesday, August 11th...Pete Calleros...my sons killer...commited suicide in jail awaiting to get transferred to prison. My emotions are so shot to hell right now. When I first heard the news I cried. My heart actualy went out to him but mostly to his family. Then I got really angry because I feel he took the chicken way out. These past couple of days... I am just in disbelief. I don't even know what to say.

Re: WOW!

Angie
I am glad he was convicted and sentenced before he committed suicide the conviction and sentence is what gave me some relief. Just knowing 12 people felt the POS should spend the rest of his life in prison for taking my son's life eased my mind a bit. He did take the chicken way out but that is just what he was he could take the life of a good man but couldn't take having to spend the rest of his life in prison.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Wow Angie. I can't begin to imagine how your emotions must have been hearing that. It gave me a moment of confusion an I didn't even know him. I am glad that you got the conviction. I do feel for his family because they lost a child now too. I think it must be very hard to know that your child is responsible for the death of another person. A murderers actions hurt so many people. I am rambling because I really don't know what to say about it except that I too think he took the easy way out.

I don't even know what to say.I too am glad that he was convicted and sentenced first. I can imagine that you must be confussed as to how yoiu feel about this I know I am.It is all in GOD'S hands now. He will deal with him. My best to you.I know nothing will bring your Eugene back to you I know even if you knew he was rotting in jail you wouldn't feel any better.I know knowing he is dead won't help.IT is a testoment to you to know you feel for his mother now.Peace be yours.

OMG I got the chills when I read this, and feel the same don't know what to say or how to feel about this. And yes you are a good person with a good heart and would feel pity for him and sadness for his family, maybe this was God's will be done, as you said you left it in the Lord's hands. May you find some peace somewhere knowing that God's wrath is greather than ours and your baby has had his justice. I know that doens't help much we'd rather have our angels here with us, believe me I would take that over everything in my whole life, to have my son back as I'm sure all us mom's would. Hang in there my friend.

Bette
Timmys Mom

Dear Angie
Boy you hit the nail on the head titling this WOW.I guess I never thought that any of the POS's would do that.I hope you find some peace in this situation.I too feel for his family because we are not always a product of our environment.Now unfortunately they too know the total pain you and your family have been going through.Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.Love and God Bless

wow wow wow is all i can say just so sad now he can spend time in HELL....HUGS TO YOU MOM I AM SORRY .JOANN HUBERT MOM.

Angie,
We are envious of you but we do feel justice was served. Yes he did take the easy way out knowing what was ahead for him. Our children didn't get a choice of anything...They were given the death sentence at the hands of these cowards. I can see how your emotions would be mixed as we are not the same as the cold blooded killers and do have feelings for others even though we more than anyone certainly would have the right not to anymore after we have lost so much. Hopefully he is burning in hell and his soul will be tormented forever for what he did and the hell he has put your family through. Luv n Hugs...Laura & AV