WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i am back

hello to all i miss all of you moms so much .my computer was down i had to get it fix.and change cable co. i miss so much i have to catch up with you all i have been doing ok my mother in law died,july 24 ,and july 27 was hubert angel date july have not been a good month for us ,and i have been sick loosing some weight too.how is everyone i hope you all have been bless,i miss the nitely chat we had i love you all i need to step my game back up so bye for now i have to read all of your posts.i check the chat room but i was by my self i will check back and my #has been change too ,smooches.............

Re: i am back

Dear Joanne
I am sorry about your mother in law and happy belated angelversary to your beloved Hubert.Glad to see your computer is back up and running,I had some problems with mine also.Thinking of you and your Hubert as always.Love and God Bless (((((HUGS))))

think you so much huggs and smoochies barb

Joann,
We sure have missed you and so sorry what you are going through. We are glad to see you back and know we are always here for you. I hope we can catch up with you in the chat. Luv n Hugs...Laura & AV