WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOMSmemorialoflove

You can find on Facebook at:

M.O.M.S (Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters)

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Grandson

My grandson Jonathan Michael Nix was born 12/24/1999 and was murdered 10/30/2000 I am still greiving over him. My daughter and Jon Jon lived with me and I took care of him while my daughter worked. I was so attached to him. His smile an laughter was amazing. On Oct 30, 1999 his father wanted to take him for a couple of hrs he said he had a surprise for him. What we did not know was He wanted to kill Jon Jon because we later found out because he did not want to pay child support, I told him before this if he is'nt ready for a kid walk away and I will make sure Jon Jon does not want for nothing. Instead he beat him to death, He punched and punched him till he was dead. He told a guy while he was in jail. that he will only serve 2 yrs for this and laughed. well he got 20 yrs but while he was in prison he got his college degree and his bacholors so he got time cuts and he got out of prison July 13, 2009 he only served 9 yrs, 9 yrs for taking a precious babies life. where is the Justice in that. I am more angry now then ever. Lee LeMasters Mooresville, IN Is a baby kill a murderer My Daughter got nothing she is struggleing ever day to make ends meet. and you know what makes me the maddest his Mother Mary (Cordray) Snider still thinks it was an accident. What the hell is she thinking.

Re: My Grandson

I don't blame you a bit for being angry; it makes me angry too. There is no justice in this! This makes me sick. I am so so sorry for you and your family to have to go through this. Accident, my a$$

Johnnie
I am so very sorry for your loss,I can't even imagine loosing a grandchild especially in such a horrific way. What a pathetic POS to take the life of his own son. Once again our injustice system looking out for the rights of the murderer and ignoring the victims. I wonder how does his mother think he accidentally beat Jonathan to death? She knows the truth just can't admit that her son would do such a thing.
You have come to the right place for support we all are here for you.
Sending Hugs your way
Jim's Mom
Shirley

I am so sorry for your loss, I have no words to say. I see how much injustice is done to so many people the only hope I have is that God's wrath is worse than man's. and that thye will lead miserable lives and I pray that when they close their POS' eyes that the sweet innocent lives they tooks faces haunt them each and every night and day!!! It's just not fair, and I'm so sorry.

Bette
Timmy's mom

OMG...I am so sorry for your loss...How dreadfull...And now he's out because he went to school...Well now he's a smart murderer...How in the world do you accidently beat an infant to death...Oh the horror...And his mother...She's no better than he is if she believes he didnt mean to do it...I have 8 wonderful grandchildren and I couldn't imagine something happening to any one of them....OMG...Once again I express my deepest sympathy to you and your daughter for your loss...But, you've come to the right place...These moms are great listeners...And when they give you online hugs,you can almost feel the love and tenderness...Welcome to our website.

My heart just breaks reading this. How can someone do this to a child but especially their own child. 20 Years was not enough and then to get out early. That is such an injustice. I say get Sheriff Joe to run the prison systems everywhere. When are we going to stop defending the murderer and hold them accountable? I am just so sorry that this happened. I am glad that you found us.
Justice for Jon Jon was denied. That is wrong.

We are so sorry for your loss and then to be victimized again. This is a horrible injustice and your story should be used to show just how far out of line the "criminal justice system" is. The average citizen can't even get a college degree anymore yet our tax dollars pay to educate the pathetic cowards and then they call them prison success stories. Every dime he makes should be turned over to the family. A life is taken and then this coward benefits off of the loss of the child. Our daughter's murder too is benefiting from killing Lisa. He too chose to kill her to get what he wanted. Our pathetic system is doing just that by housing, feeding and treating him medically while we struggle each and every day to try and live what is left of our lives without her. We again are so sorry for your loss. Anytime you need to talk, vent or whatever you know the moms will always be here to help in anyway we can. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Luv n Hugs...Laura & AV Family of Lisa Christine Maas

Re: my son

This paula the mother of jonathan. Even though I have 2 more boys after jonathan, its still not the same. I am a very protective mother of my boys. I feel that Jonathan was swept under the rug like he was dirt. There's not a day that goes by that I dont think about him. Yes the justice system failed Jonathan and Me. I am raising my 2 boys with the help of my mother, its sad to say I made sure that the fathers of my 2 boys were not in the picture. I can go on for hours why they are not in the picture but I just cant seem to let them out of my site. When I see a child murdered on tv its like jonathan over again. Thank you for supporting my mother going thru this grief that we are still grieving.

Re: My Son

When we were notified that lee lemasters was getting out I wanted everybody to know how I feel. Justice is not served for putting 5 contusions to the head, 5 broken ribs and fractures. I get angry, frusurated and want to find him so he can know what it feels like but I know that is not God would want. I am now raising my 2 boys age 7 and 3. They are my life, my joy!!! There is not a day that goes by that I dont think about jonathan. He would be celebrating his birthday in 4 months. He would be 10yrs old. I try to imagine what he would look like. He was my life. thank you for supporing my mother. Paula

Re: my son

so sad that you have to go thru this gone too soon sending my prayers to you and your family joann hubert-mom.

There are no words that can even begin to help in this horrible horrible crime. All I can say is that GOD is not stupid and he will make this so called man pay. He will NOT get away with this GOD always has the last say. The lawmakers are stupid enough to allow all this to go on and just slap a wrist. If this child would of been related to a cop there would not of been such a thing as early release. Please know you have us standing behind you and we are here for you anytime. You have our deepest sympathies and you will be lifted up in prayer.

again I am so very very sorry

Cindy Monica's Mom

Dear Paula and Johnnie
Oh how sad it is to lose a child and one so helpless as an infant.You are talking pure evil.A college education? Cut me a break.The prayer now is that he will never be able to get a job when they look into his past.If he was able to laugh about this there is no hope of remorse on his end.As a grandmother of 4 I know that if one of my children committed this act that, that would be the only way I would walk away from my child for good.His mother ought to be ashamed of herself.She couldn't have been in Jonathan's life or she would be devesated also.My heart goes out to you both.I will keep you in my prayers as God is the final judge.Love and God Bless