WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nana Nanci

No it isn't nah nah nah nah Its Nana...Nanci's daughter...Trav's sister Shawna & Curtis are the proud parents of a 10 lb 5 oz baby boy..22" long...Travis Austin Tard...Just kidding Shawna....Congrats to All!!! Laura & AV

Re: Nana Nanci

omg...congrats to you guys...woohooo...i love babies...and what a great name (without laura and avs add on...lol)...enjoy your wonderful gift. i know travis is very proud of his new namesake. love and hugs to you and your new baby, julie

Oh wow. Shawna I hope you got a good epidural. What a big boy and I am sure he is going to do his uncle proud. Congrats on the new baby boy.

Congratulations Shawna, Curtis and Nana Nanci.
10 lbs. Now I understand why the C section. Sending all of you my best. And I bet Travis is one proud Uncle.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!! AND YOU NAMED HIM TRAVIS THAT'S JUST SO WONDERFUL :)

MY NIECE HAD A BABY LAST MONTH AND SHE HAS HIS MIDDLE NAME AS TIMOTHY, HOW PROUD THAT IS!!!

That is one big baby boy, whew 10 pounds, jeez!!!! LOL hope you are both doing well and love to you all!!!

Bette
Timmy's mom

Congrats! That is so wonderful. I am jealous, you know!

Thank you all for your well wishes Shawna and Lil Travis are home and doing just fine. Curty Squirty on the other hand is a ball (a big one at that) of nerves.

This has been a very bitter sweet time for us, Travis was with Shawna for the births of both Arianna & Jordynn, so naturally we missed him at this birthing. We know he was watching over her and that he had a hand in making sure all went ok.

I have been working tons of hours the last 2 months with the bosses on vacation and now their son gone on vacation so hopefully once he gets back I'll be able to get back on here. Not a day goes by that all of you and your angels on not in my thoughts.
Luv you all
Nanci

Dear Nana
Congrats to you and Travis and Squirty and oh yeah Shawna.He was a big boy for such a little girl.I hurt just thinking about it.LOL Yes Travis was there smiling down on all of you.Glad to see everything went well.Love you guys Love and God Bless XXXXXXOOOOO