WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hello moms....

hello moms, it has been sometime since i have posted, however i always think about you all and our preious babies. it breaks my heart to see so many new moms but you have found the right place, i don't know what i would do without these wonderful ladies. we all are on this same road of greif and pain. that is soooo unfair and the hardest thing that any of us will ever have to deal with, i have hit rock bottom and just could not pull myself up for awhile,there has been soooo much going on i don't know where to begin but we made a trip to rickys grave over this past weekend.only the 2nd time i have been there, it was really hard but i needed to go. i feel so guilty of not going but when i am there it all comes right back to me his casket being lowered in that big hole and the dirt going on top of my baby and me havin to leave him there....i want to thank you all that includes ricky in your videos and websites and ect. i feel as i have abandoned everyone and i am sooo sorry i haven't lit candles for our babies i am guilty of not even goin' to rickys website. i have had such an awful time. i just wanted to post and tell everyone that i love you all and i think about you and our babies everyday. welcome all you new moms, i am soooo sorry that anyone has to feel this heartbreak. sendin you all hugs and prayers and sendin' our angels hugs and kisses.....take care of yourselfs

Re: hello moms....

Pat Hope you are doing better . I think of each of you. Take care . Always know I'm thinking of each of you.Glad to see your post. Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Hi, I'm so sorry you are going thru this all. I know what you mean though, some days I don't go on the websites, it's just to hard. When I do I try and light candles for everyone but somedays I just start crying cause I just don't know what to say anymore. I feel guilty about not going to the gravesite as much, but I say to myself he is not there, he is not there. He is always with me in my heart every where I go. I want to keep it nice and show I'll never forget. Its so painful. Just try and pop in when you can and let us know how you are doing, all I can say is hang in there.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Pat
This is a very long road we are traveling and the trip sucks. There are days I can't go to the memorial pages too it is just all to heartbreaking. I had my Jim cremated so I have him here with me every day I had intended to bury him with my dad but just couldn't do it.
you know no matter how long you are gone from posting we are still here for you this bond we all have will go on forever.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Pat, It is good to hear from you but not good where you are at right now. It is so hard without our angels and every day is a struggle. Hang in there and know you are not alone on this journey even though it is a lonely one. We are always here for you. Luv n Hugs..Laura & AV