WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
adding more pictures

It's 1 am ..working on Daniel's site go to gallery I have pictures of him when he was younger ..again I love you all..

Re: adding more pictures

Hi Melinda,

Can you post the site name since my memory is so bad I don't remeber it and want to go on.

thanks
God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Hi Melinda,

The pictures look great. I think it really helps doing something to remember our kids.

isaida

Dear Melinda
I was so glad you posted the pics,that's where I stole one for the kimi I made.Daniels site is looking really good,I'm glad you are sharing his life with us.Love and God Bless Keep up the good work!!!!

Melinda...That is great you are adding pictures as they are very important to keep Daniels memory alive. I went to view them as I am looking for pictures for a video but when I open them up they are still small and don't enlarge. That makes them blurry on the video and I want them to be clearer so everyone can see our beautiful/handsome angels. Did you take them from another site or did you scan them? Just curious as I have seen other moms transfer them this way to and was hoping we can find out how we can get them to open up larger. Keep on working on his site and maybe we will see you in chat sometime....Laura & AV