WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chat room in the day time

Does anyone want to start chatting in the day time? I know most of you chat in the evening but I am mostly unable to do this.I would like to see some in the chat room during the day time hours.Any one have intrest in this? I think it is vital that we have support at all the times we can.

Re: Chat room in the day time

I agree with you. There are times during the day that it would be nice to talk to someone. It seems most of my friends and family have forgotten about me. No one ever calls to check on me. The one friend that does occassionally calls acts like nothing ever happened. I feel like I have no one to talk to most of the time. I call friends or family and they never call me back. It's very heartbreaking for me.

Vickie
Name the time and day I will try to be there. My sister and I are taking our mom to visit with her sister for a couple of days so I will be gone from Tuesday until Friday but after that I should be able to come to chat.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

I would also like to chat during the day. Just let me know when.

Isaida

I live in the central time zone. I am a stay at home mom right now so I am here all day. What time is good for all of you?

day time is good for me ..how are you ?? take care and love you

daytime is good for me ..I will see u tomorrow ..I am thinking of you..love you

I would love to chat during the day time. Can anyone write my boss a note telling her I need to be here in the day time? ;) :) Seriously, we are being furloughed three Firday's a month now so I will try to come on during the day on those Friday's. I have been missing too much chat time lately. It's that darn couch. I sit on it and my eyes close. :)

Kim, I'm with you. I think our bosses should let us chat during the day. There are some days I will be able to get on. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Isaida