WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOMSmemorialoflove

You can find on Facebook at:

M.O.M.S (Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters)

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First try at a video

My daughter and I made this video for Andre' it was nice to do something like this together I am hopeful @ the progress she has been making.I think it was theraputic doing this together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0_GNm8ib_Y

Re: First try at a video

Vickie it was a beautiful tribute to Andre. Now you will be addicted to making them too. :) I find them therapeutic too. I hope that she will work with you and make some more for him.

Wow what a heartwarming and tasteful tribute to Andre. I am sure his chest is popping out with pride for what you and his sister have done for him.

Every time I try to post a reply they just don't stick!!

Vickie you and your daughter did a wonderful job and I am sure Andre is smiling right now.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

oh, that was beautiful...i wish i knew how to make them..i dont even know where to begin...keep up the good work...love and hugs

Haven't looked at it yet but I promise I will tomorrow.. love you

Dear Vickie
You and your daughter did a beautiful job on Andre's video.He is very proud I'm sure.I still don't know how to make them but hopefully I will be doing them soon,and as Kim said I will probably be addicted to them.Love and God Bless

I use the one at www.onetruemedia.com. It is very easy. If I can do it you know it has to be. Barb, I still can't make my own kimi's so if you can do that then you can do one true media. :) Vickie, I think it is great that you and your daughter have made the video. I already said how great it was and I mean it. Now we have another mom who can make videos. :) I find I listen to songs differently now. I write down ones I hear that make me think of a slide show. Now that I am having furlough Friday's I hope to get some of my ideas done. :) Keep it up Vickie. Andre would be so proud of you and his sister.

Vickie, that was a beautiful tribute to your Andre.

isaida

Vickie...Your daughter did a great job and certainly didn't resemble a first try or beginner. Perhaps she may find comfort in this way and keeping Andre's story and memory alive. Laura & AV