WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Justice for Lisa

I just wanted to share a new video I made for Lisa in hopes of someday seeing justice. It could take several minutes to download so please be patient. It is number 10 on her video page...Lisa's Justice...Luv n' Hugs....Laura & AV

http://lisachristine-maas.last-memories.com/index.php?co=media

Re: Justice for Lisa

Laura
This is a very powerful video and very, very well done. You make a youtube and we can post it in news papers all across the US.
Love Ya
Shirley

Let us know when you have it ready to put on our pages too. Very powerful statement and I am so glad that you made it. If they had done their jobs Lisa would still be here.

Wow great job. I agree with Shirley, post it on youtube and email the link to everyone you can think of. News media, state reps., newspapers etc. Anything I can do to help let me know. This is just totally unbelievable and so freakin unfair. Those responsible need to be held responsible!!!!

Love ya
Bette
Timmy's mom

I want to thank you ladies for watching Lisa's video on how horrible our system is and how we must fight to find justice for our beautiful daughter whose life was so randomly and tragically taken. I know you all know what it means when the black hole is trying to suck you down and if it wasn't for those moms who are reaching out to us and our determination to keep Lisa's memory alive that hole would swallow us right up at these most dire of times...as if all our lives aren't but some are certainly worse than others and that is where we are now. So it means that world to us that you were able to take the time to share our pain and be there and support us when we so desperately need it so may continue our fight for Lisa. Luv yas...Laura & AV

Laura, AV we have to fight for our kids. Know that we are always here to support you in your fight. It is not fair that any of us are having to fight so hard for justice, but you have an extra fight on your hands. You have to fight just to get them to say he can stand trial. I hate that for you and it is so unfair and wrong. As though fighting the system itself isn't bad enough, you have to fight to even get into the court room. Keep fighting. It is all we can do and put that video on youtube so that we can add it to our pages so that hopefully even more people will see it. Remember that when you are down and feeling worn out from the fight that there are MOMS here to hold you up. It's what we do. We are MOMS. I love you both and you are in my prayers daily. You WILL win.

I for one am in the mood for a fight so let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Laura & AV you know I mean it anything at all that I can do.
Love yous guys
Big Jim's Mom

Once again I want to thank you moms for your help and support. We do want to put it on youtube and everywhere we possibly can to get Lisa's story out. I wanted to post it here first to see the response I would receive from others who have lost their children to murder. We poured our hearts out in this video and even overstepped where we have been told to step because we are fed up and feel it is time to speak out. But we wondering if anyone is listening? Does anyone even care? Are we going to be even more devastated when we find out that Lisa's life and her murder as well as our pain really doesn't matter? If I can't get a response from those who are in our shoes what are the chances I can get others who have never lost their child to care? Is Lisa being judged? Do they think she knew this sick *******? It was totally random--he didn't even know her name. Why he chose her we might not ever know. He has made statements but then again he has been hearing "voices" for sometime as well as his many other "sickness's" he is allegedly suffering from. Lisa never even mentioned him to anyone in our family or her friends so he wasn't stalking her nor did she know him. He was a tenant in her apartment building which was mainly college students. I do thank the three moms that have replied and those who have called me but we are so discouraged as the post was viewed over 60 times and question if the video was even watched. Have the murderers reduced us to the point we no longer have any compassion? We have made many videos and try and include all the angels in them so that they will never be forgotten because we know how important that is. I have to be honest and express my disappointment as I feel like Lisa's life and her murder is being ignored. I could give a rats ass if I am ignored but ignoring my beautiful angel or my girls that are living this nightmare as we fight for justice is totally unacceptable. I will never give up my fight for Lisa perhaps I just need to shift my gears and direct my path in one that is going to produce more postive results...Thanks again moms...Luv ya...Sorry but really needed to vent as this is just tearing me up inside...Laura

and I wanted to thank y'all for your support ..I will continue to keep you in my prayers .. love y'all

thinking about you ?? how are you ???? when will you be in the chat room ?? love you

Dear Laura and Vicki and all you MOMS out there.

I am glad I was one along with Nanci who called you regarding Lisa's video.As I stated to you on the phone,it was a powerful video that was thoughtfully and painfully(I'm sure) done.
Did the 60+ viewers watch the same video I did? To have so little response to one of our sister moms and her angel's story is disheartening.From the beginning of her daughter's loss Laura and Vicki have been there for us all.They have never excluded one of our children in all their video's and kimi's.They have been the voice of reason and have taken a vital role in helping us all whether it be a heartfelt response to a mom in pain or showing someone how to set up a memorial page,or faithfully lighting candles or calling someone who is down and out.THEY LISTEN!!!!!
It is very painful to put your heart and soul into something and not have it acknowledged
How do we expect the world to respond to us when our own sister moms don't?
Every one of us is in pain, and busy and depressed,and angry.That's why we come here,to help each other out.
How many people do you think responded or called Laura or Vicki to let them know we are there for them during this trying time of dissapointment after disappointment with Lisa's killer's postponments regarding his mental health? It doesn't take a mathmatecian to figure it out.
Laura and Vicki I love you guys who are always there for us.Please continue making the videos of Lisa and letting us know when you make them.I love them!!!
(((((((((hugs))))))))) Always

Laura. I am so sorry that you and AV are feeling this way. I know we have talked about it briefly before. I understand. Sometimes I feel that way when I make a video too and wonder if it mattered, but then I think it did to me and if I only made it for me and the few MOMS who cared then that was at least a few people it mattered to. Lisa DOES matter. Her life mattered and the justice for her death matters. We are all having to fight and our battles are all different in some ways but you have two fights on your hands and you can't get to the second one yet. I don't always say or do the right thing but I hope that you and all the MOMS here know that I DO care and I do love all of you. Sometimes I get on too late and miss everyone but all of you are in my prayers daily. I mean that. I can show you the page that I have your names written down on my prayer list. I know sometimes I can get caught up in what we are fighting that I can get tunnel vision and I apologize for that. You have ALWAYS been there for me and I appreciate it so much and I want to make sure that I am there for you and any MOM who needs to talk, vent, cry, talk about kids. Don't give up.
I also understand what you mean about being fed up. You are Lisa's voice. even in your pain you reach out to others and Lisa has to be beaming with pride in the heaven's at how great her family are. I love you and I am glad that you vented. Sometimes we need to be shaken up and reminded that we are forgetting the pain around us and that we need to be there. Now tell us what we can do to help you get them to do something.

Hi Laura,

I want to apologize for not responding. I saw the video and it was very powerful. I should of said so. This board has been such a blessing to me. I try to get on as often as possible, but may not always comment. Now I realize how that may hurt some feelings. We all are in this together....a sisterhood not of our making, and I for one will make sure to give as much love and support as I can.

Hugs
Isaida

Hi Laura,
I am so sorry you are feeling noone is listening. I apologize as I have been in a dark fog lately and just feeling numb. I still come to the MOMs site almost daily and read the numerous posts. I too watched the video and was moved to tears. It speaks directly to the soul. I don't often respond anymore as there are so many caring kind moms here who just take the words right out of my mouth, or state them so much better. I want to thank you and AV for always remembering my Joshua and lighting a candle for him. It ALWAYS does my heart good to know he is not forgotten. This year was my 4th without him and I am just numb. I continue to put one foot in front of the other, but What is the point? I have lost a piece of me and it can never be replaced. I find myself just going thru the motions. Life goes on around me and I do try to get involved. My middle son Matthew had a baby boy June 12 (two months preemie) He named him after his brother Ja'eire Joshua Delaney-same initials anyway. He is so precious and sweet, but it makes my heart yearn even more. I know this is just another phase of the grief cycle and hopefully this one will end and I will be on another path soon. Hang in there Laura & AV, Lisa will never be forgotten and did nothing wrong to cause her murder.
Hangin by my toenails
Kay

Laura
If I have said this once I have said it a hundred times, no one but no one is going to keep our children's memories alive except us and no one will work to make changes if we don't do it. But it will take more than 4 or 5 of us we all have to stick together and fight for changes in our justice system.
Things like no good time for someone convicted of murder no matter what degree of murder.
Protecting a murderer by keeping records confidential. Web sites in every state so we all can follow the progress of the POS that murdered our child.
We need harsher sentences for every degree of murder.
BUT we need to stick together and be the squeaky wheel because the squeaky wheel gets the most grease.
Love yous guys and will ALWAYS be here for ya
Big Jim's Mom

We want to thank everyone again for everything. As I said in another post it is difficult to stay involved we do understand or try to understand the stuggles of our "lives" now. With Lisa's killer getting 24/7 care at the taxpayers expense which is closing in on 1/4 million dollars to date....and they didn't even bother doing a test they normally do or to try and decide what happened at the scene/re-enactment of sorts because they felt it was an "unnecessary" expense becuz they already had the killer. It just seems that nobody cares and I guess we were sensitive when we posted. I do understand being new also as we were kind of just observing when we first found the site and there really aren't any "rules" for this type of tragedy or the message board. I just know how I felt when Lisa's school started her Memory of site and how touched we were when others would visit and tell us how beautiful she was as well as her site. Just someone saying they are thinking of you now means the world to us because we as moms are so lost in shuffle it seems and are the Forgotten Moms. That is our worst fear is that Lisa will be forgotten despite the fact that she will live in our hearts & memory forever. Kay I do know of the place you are in and speak of as I hear that dark hole calling me quite often. I must fight it with all my strength and know that we must stick together for each other, whenever we are able, because no one else will. Isn't it ironic or just so wrong that we, the moms, who have lost so much have to fight so hard for even the smallest of things. We fight everyday just to make it to the next exactly as Kay says by putting one foot in front of the other and muddling through life. The things that so many others take for granted and bring joy to their lives are now bittersweet for us. Nothing will ever be as it was and it really isn't a life we have left although what other words could you call it except a living hell or nightmare..actually both. It is so easy for others groups to stick together and fight what they think are injustices from criminal rights to rights for the mentally ill. Little do they realize how much harder it is for us but we must continue to fight so our children are never forgotten and any injustices we can battle we can do it together. I think I might be rambling off track but I just wanted to let you know we will never give up and continue our fight for Lisa no matter what it takes. That goes the same for all our angels as I can't even imagine where we would be without the moms..their support, love, understanding and most importantly friendship. Laura & AV

If the people out there have any compassion the video will make a difference. No matter what do not give up. Some people (you know the category)rely on us to go away and the dust to settle so they cannot be found responsible(liable) Your beautiful Lisa is watching over you saying great job mom. You are an inpiration to others to keep on fighting so that maybe one day there will actually be a JUSTICE system. If only people knew that they would pay if they took a life then we all may have our children today. BUT thanks to the justice system people are getting away with murder. Keep strong and keep up the amazing work and know we are standing beside you. We can do amazing things TOGETHER.
My love and prayers to you.

Cindy Monica's Mom

Laura and AV,I just watched the video. Youdid a great job and I hope it will reach many people who should see it. I know tthat must have been hard for you to do and I know you poured your heart and soul into it. I love u guys.

OH MY.....LAURA&AV, THIS VIDEO IS VERY POWERFUL....I KNOW WHOEVER SEES THIS, THAT HAS A HEART AT ALL, THIS VIDEO WILL STICK WITH THEM...."NEVER" GIVE UP....YOUR SWEET ANGEL LISA IS SMILIN' DOWN ON YOU TWO....YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.....SENDIN' YOU HUGS AND PRAYERS.....STAY STRONG AND KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING WORK......LOVE YOU ALL

i love the video you will get justice for lisa.i am so sorry about not being here with you all i love all our angels and moms sending all of my prayers.joann hubert mom.

Laura & AV,
That is a very powerful video. I am sorry for your loss and am sorry that you are going thru all of this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.