WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daniel

Melinda,

From one MOM to another I am so very sorry that your beautiful child was taken from you. It has been 6 years since I lost my daughter and one thing you discover is that you do not get over it you learn to live with the pain. This website is a Godsent for us as the grief process within a family is different but within the MOMS family it is the same every mother knows your pain and each MOM will help you in any way they can. Please know you are much in our thoughts and prayers. You now have many sisters please call upon them whenever you want to and you will be lead and sometimes carried through this painful painful journey. Again I am so very sorry about Daniel.
Much love
Cindy Monica's Mom

Re: Daniel

Cindy , thank you so much !!! I am also sorry for your loss..Yes it is so painful and I hurt so much !!! He's on my mind constantly !! And I am glad that I found this website ..Some of the moms I've been talking to have been a big help ...Really bad timing and very tragic death...but it's nice to know I have someone I can lean on ..
Melinda