WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gregory Kennedy's Angel Day

Just wanted everyone to keep Gregory's family in your thoughts today..It has been 1 year and we all know how hard this is..Laura..Gregory's Mom has a page for stopping teenage open house parties if you would like to visit, the link is on Gregory's picture on page 4.

Laura..we are so sorry,there are no words we can say to you..just know we are always here for you..you are not alone..and we will keep your son Gregory in our hearts today and always..we are bound by our angels forever..luv to you and your family...
AV/Laura

Re: Gregory Kennedy's Angel Day

Laura
Thinking of you and your family today and always.
The time seems to pass so quickly yet seems it has been forever since we have seen our angels.
Sending Hugs your way
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Dear Laura
I want to wish Gregory a Happy angelversary.I hope you and your family are smothered with sweet memories of Gregory today.It is very hard these dates but even harder is the constant day to day missing of them.When the falling away of visits from friends who loved them too sets into a reality that their lives go on and visits become a memory also,it is these very dates that enable us to see that our children weren't forgotten by just us.Others love and miss them too,and it gives them an opportunity to show they still care.So as bad as I thought the day would be,seeing family and friends on his dates helps me tremendously because after all us MOMS just want to know our babies aren't forgotten.Love and God Bless

Laura and family. I am sending hugs and love to you today. I hope that Gregory sent you a sign that he is alright and that your memories were all sweet ones. I am so sorry we even have to have these anniversaries at all. Love ya'll and know you re in my thoughts.