WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jeremys birthday

we had jeremys birthday on friday...we had cake and we cried...but since we were all together it made it alot easier on all of us...now im home...and today is his birthday...i feel a little sick to my stomach...i just keep looking at his picture and feel guilty for having such a good time...i really do miss him alot..especially on this day...this is supposed to be his special day...he would have turned 23 today... wow...i wonder what kind of man he would have turned out to be if he had survived...i wonder if he would have been able to forgive her...i wonder how it would have affected him...maybe he would have lobbyed for stricter gun laws...maybe he would have become some sort of counseler for survivers...i just wonder... anyway..happy birthday my sweet boy...momma loves you and misses you so much...have a great birthday with your angel friends...dont hog all the girls

Re: jeremys birthday

Happy Heavenly Birthday to you sweet Jeremy! God Bless mom, Julie, I too feel terrible when I laugh, because I feel like how can I laugh anymore???? I guess that's normal, or whatever is normal now??

He would have been a good man, and he was a good person and thats what matters the most, and he loved you with all his heart and is watching over you now.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Julie
I bet Jeremy was right there with all of you celebrating his birthday and laughing right along with you. And I'll bet he is with you today too.
Happy Heavenly Birthday Jeremy.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom

Happy Birthday Jeremy. Stay close to Mom and Dad today they need you. Julie do not feel guilty about having a good time in celebrating your son. All you Mom's have such a heavy burden to carry. Whenever you can steal a piece of sunshine don't feel guilty about it. I am sure Jeremy was rejoicing with you all. Luv u girl

Happy Heavenly Birthday Jeremy.
Julie I am glad you were able to be with your family on his birthday and that you are safely home. Love ya lady.

Oh Julie, I know how you feel but just being able to meet you and your family, getting to see you all together I know your baby was right there celibrating along with you.There was so much love and going on's, tell Megan I really liked her. I just wish we were all closer.
Happy Birthday angel boy, you are so loved and so missed.
Kayt

Happy Belated Birthday Angel Jeremy...Sorry we missed ya yesterday but then again we all miss ya angels every single minute of every single day...Luv ya...Laura & AV

Dear Julie
I want to wish your beloved Jeremy a Happy,Happy belated Birthday.For sure Jeremy was amongst you and your family which is why you were able to laugh.As Sharon stated,we have so much unhappiness in our lives without our children that anytime you can steal a smile or laugh be proud and don't supress the moment.Go with it I know your Jeremy longs to see the old MOM who used to laugh alot too.Just as we miss our babies laugh,they miss our's too.Many hugs and love to you.God Bless

Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday dear Jeremy,Happy Birthday to you.

Julie, I am wishing Jeremy a belated happy birthday. I know how hard birthdays can be. It is Ok to laugh when you can. Jeremy would want that for you. I love you.

call me sometime ..thinking of you ..love you