WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My son's trial

I've been meaning to post this for over a week now, but this month has been bad.

Timmy's trial is set for November 29th 2010, yes 2010. It will be 3 1/2 years by then but they will be locked up for the whole time. Most likely won't start until the beginning of December of that year.

So when do you guys go into chat? I haven't been in a while, last time I was just too sick to stay on. I'll try and come on in for a bit cause it gets too late for me but I'd like to say hi and see how everyone is doing.

Bette
timmy's mom

Re: My son's trial

Bette
I have been going into chat around 5pm some others are coming in earlier too usually Laura, AV and Darien are there.
I am glad a trial date is finally set but sorry it is going to be such a long wait. What the heck could take so long is the court system that backed up?
Love Ya
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Yeah you wonder huh?? I don't know I sometimes wish it would be done as it hangs over me like a black cloud. Each status hearing was the worse, every month. Now to wait a year and half for the trial and who knows if anything happens then, like continuances, etc. It's a weird feeling, I want it to be done, but then I don't want to face it. does that make sense? To sit thru it, I hope I can, it will be long and it will be difficult. Remember we have 2 suspects, 2 murders, that may be the reason also. But the thing that gets me most is it will go into December and you know how hard that will be??? My b/d, Christmas, (plus my one son is a Christmas baby), then timmy's b/d is New Years eve. And to face a trial during all this?? I hope I make it thru it sigh........

I will try and come on tonight if I can. I'm so tired all the time.

Bette
timmy's mom

Hey Bette,
We are sorry things are going this way and crawling at that it just seems to drag on as we muddle through what is left of our lives. Hopefully they will be getting the "royal" treatment while they are in there. Have you heard about the State workers not getting paid due to the Budget Impasse? Well get a load of this the workers haven't had a paycheck for July but the inmates continued to get paid because they don't want to rile them up!!!!Can you believe that crap? Where does this crap end???Always thinking of you crazy lady and how I wish you lived closer to us or us to you :( but we are only ever a phone call away...Luv ya...Laura & AV

Bette, I am so sorry that u are having such a hard time and that the trial is so far in the futuere. The anticipation is so hard. Hopefully they will take this time to make sure the POS's go away forever. I hope u can come into chat soon . Love ya

Dear Bette
Well lady again we are close to each other in dates.Nicky's is June 7th 2010.I thought that was long.Again as long as they are locked up and their lives are miserable,at least I know nothing can go wrong and they are paying somewhat.I'm scared about the trial,to convince 12 jurors of unreasonable doubt means I have to rely that they all agree.I don't know if I have that much faith in the human race.Oh well I am going to leave it in God's hands.Hope all is well with you and the boys Love ya and God Bless

Our system is just so unfair. I am so sorry for the long delays you are having. Why does it take them so long? I don't get that at all. The only good thing is that they have to stay locked up. Little consolation though. :( I love you and keep you in my prayers.

Thanks all you mom's, yes it's so far away but at least each month I don't have another "hearing" hanging over me like a dark cloud. Hey Barb that's right we are always so close. I wish it were in the sumer then the winter, especially in December, with the holidays and all the b/d's I just hope I don't break down from it.

Bette