WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trial to Begin October 13th

Hi everyone,
Cindy;s trial is supposed to start Oct. 13th. The prosector was trying to get the trial moved up but he is still waiting on DNA evidence to come back. I told the prosector that it will be a year on August 25th since Jack Edwards, Jr. will my baby, another boy and severly injured another. It seems like things are moving very slowly. Jack has managed to get a two Class C felonies added to the 2 Class A and Class B felony since he has been in jail.
One a good not today I talked 2 my four grandchildren and my 2 step[grandchildren. My oldest step-granddaughter is pregant and due Jan 10th, 3 days after Cindy would have turned 28.

Re: Trial to Begin October 13th

Well it took three years before my son'e trial, YOU HAVE TO STAY PRAYED UP, THERE WILL BE TIMES THAT YOU THINK YOU CANT TAKE ANY MORE JUST HOLD ON AND KEEP THE FAITH,REMEMBER THAT GOD WILL NOT PUT ANYTHING ON YOU THAT YOU CAN NOT HANDLE, AND WHAT I DID WHEN I WALKED IN THE COURT ROOM ,ONE OF THE MOMS TOLD ME TO LOOK AROUND WE ALL GOT YOUR BACK AND THAT WHAT I BELIEVED , sO I KNEW THAT I WAS NOT ALONE AND I AM PASSIING THIS ON TO YOU. WE ALL DO HAVE YOUR BACK

Paula
We will all be right beside you, I have been through the trial already and know what you are facing just hang in there. And remember we are all here for you.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

It help's to know that there are people out there that understand what I am going thru. It is frustrating when the prosector keeps telling me that the DNA evidence will be complete in 2 weeks. He has been telling me that since the end of April. I don't understand why it has taken almost a year to analyze all the blood evidence, but I suppose on the other hand that they know what they are doing. I keep praying on a daily basis. Thanks again.

I never have understood why it takes them so long. They drag things out so long and it never makes sense to me why they do it. Keeping you in my prayers that they go forward when they say they will.