WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
police report

I pick up the police report on my baby's murder today, those *******s stabbed him in his face before they shot him,and they even stole his shoes. when they found him he was laying on his back bleeding from the mouth and nose. It even had the witnesses names and numbers. Am I allowed to call them. I was going to get the medical records today but I can't handle and more today.

Re: police report

Audrey
I am glad you decided not to get the medical report yet this is all to heartbreaking and you need to take it slow. I know how it is though you want to know everything about what happened to your child, I feel the same way. I still haven't gotten the police report for my Jimmy. We were told not to contact any of the witnesses.
I am so sorry that you have to go through this it is a nightmare that just doesn't end.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Dear Audrey
I am so sorry for the loss of your precious William.I wouldn't try to contact any witnesses as this may hurt your son's case.We have no rights,however if you have a good detective or DA they may be willing to share some info with you.The Medical Examiner report is very tough to see.Like Shirley said take things slow,and when you' re ready,although I don't know that any of us were really ready for this.May God bless you and give you and your family the strength they need to see you through this heartache.Love Always and many, many hugs to you.

I also went to get the medical records today. I had to make two trips because they wouldn't give it to me because it didn't list and known relatives. I had to take his birth certificate back with me and I also took mine because my name isn't Moore anymore. When I went back the printer was working so I still have to go back one more time. I'm sure God knew it was too much for me to handle in one day but I want to know. It's only 16 pages, I paid for it so she said she would call me when it printed out.

Thanks Barb, I know it's going to be hard but I have to know, I didn't know they stabbed him first and it really hurt to know he was bleeding from the mouth and nose. I also found out they did a lifelink but the lady told me her supervisor said they still needed permission from the family before they gave his organs away. But how true is that really she said she was sure of it but it wasn't written in stone. I really am not ready for the medical examiner's report, but the witness said he was stabbed in the face but we saw no evidence of that maybe it was the head, they said they saw him stab him. thanks for your support, I don't know what I would do without you ladies. Hugs and kisses to you to.
With much love,
Audrey

Dear Audrey Yes I too needed to know every single detail about my son's murder.His organs couldn't be donated nor did anyone ask us that night.His driver's license stated organ donor but later they said they were so contaminated due to the shooting of every organ in his body,that they couldn't use them.I had to take a death certificate to get the medical records so they could see I paid for the funeral and was responsible for him.His coming out of my womb didn't count I guess.Try to get someone in the medical field to go over both the ME report and the Medical Records with you.I read something wrong in the ME report and just yesterday found out the truth.My head was a little clearer than when I first read them.The fog is lifting a little and when I went over them again this time I found I had made an error in what I originally thought.My fault for not having someone explain it to me.I hope you get the answers you are seeking.As hard as it is to look at every aspect of your son's murder we must, so nothing gets missed.I am keeping you and your family in my prayers. Lots of hugs to you

Audrey I am so sorry that you had to face that. It is hard finding things out. We still find new things out all the time. Today we found out that witnesses saw her grasping in the air trying to breath. That was hard to hear for us. Don't try to contact witnesses as much as you want to, they will say you tampered with them if you do. Your mantra may have to be "I will not hurt my son's case" so that you can keep from doing what you want to. I know it is mine except for daughter instead of son. You know when you are ready, but you can take it slow and one step at a time. Try to get someone to explain the report to you because it is in medical terms. Prepare to have the time to break down because it will be hard. I have to know everything too. Reading Kaylin's autopsy report told me so much that no one bothered to tell me. Until I read it I had no idea she had blunt force head trauma. It will raise more questions for you probly, We haven't gotten the police report yet either. I am just so sorry that you are having to go down this road.

Kim, thanks for your concern I really appreciate you ladies. I understand exactly what happened to my son. I really don't need anyone to explain them he went into cardic arrest on the way to the hospital. I worked with children severe and profound disable children for 12 years and understand a lot of the medical terms they used. The guy that killed my son put the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. They tried to incubate my son so they could back him and couldn't because his airway was blocked by the blood. They did CPR on him in route to the hospital they tried to save him but they couldn't. When he got to the hospital there was no cardic activity at all, they tried given him the shots in the heart and that didn't work either. Because my son's brain had been splattered from the bullet even if he lived he still would have lived, he would have been a vegetable so God took him and now when I see him again he will be whole. I hope this is not to explicit with the details but I just wanted you to know I understand. It's hard knowing that those *******s did this to my baby but I glad I know after the fatal shot he didn't suffer to long, In saying that I know God spared him from suffering I love you ladies and appreciate you. You have really been there for me through this horrible nightmare and I am eternally grateful for that. God Bless you and hope to see you in the chat room soon.
With much love and hugs
Audrey