WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the court

we got 29 yers i am doing ok i am off line i am at work just an fyi i love you all joann hubert mom

Re: the court

What????? 29 years!!! I'm sorry just ****** me off when I see that they can possible get out sometime, I know it gives you no joy either way but at least locked up! God bless you sweetie!

I am glad for the 29 years, but I think Murderer's should be given to God to deal with. God Bless

Dear Joann
Not enough time!!!!!!! I'm glad you are okay though.That is the earthly punishment,God is the ultimate judge however.Love Always and God Bless

i still get mad as hell about 29 years ,i just am thankful that he got that .lol

How wrong is that we have to be "happy" or satisfied that they got 29 years. I do understand that it is more than some of them get but why do we have to settle. If our country had a deterrent to murder then perhaps we wouldn't be losing our children at such a horrific rate. There shouldn't be degrees and they should be automatic life sentences or the death penalty. We are glad for you too but angry as well. Our pain and suffering has no limit to it and our angels were given a death sentence. It is truly tragic how our system is so far out of touch with reality and how we are victimized over and over. Luv n Hugs...Laura & AV

Hey Joann
I fully agree with Laura 29 years is a long time but death is final, I will never understand how some POS can murder and then have another chance at his/her life. We need harsher punishments and NO good time for murderers. Our children are murdered then we get a slap in the face when the murderer is let out of prison after serving only a few years of their sentence. Every sentence for murder should carry a life tail.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom

AMAN TO THAT WE WILL NEVER GET OVER THE DEATH OF OUR LOVE ONE'EVERY DAY I GO BACK TO JULY 27 2007 ,AND CRY MY HEART OUT MY HEALTH IS FAILING BUT I KEEP MY HEAD UP HIGH AND THINK OF THE GOOD DAYS TOO ,I AM SO SORRY WE HAVE NEW MOM HERE,SENDING MY HUGGS..............JOANN HUBERT MOM.