WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daniel

My son Daniel was murdered on July 10,2009. This is the worst pain I have ever dealt with. I miss my son so much . I feel like I'm in some sort daze or fog and keep waiting to wake up and it all be a dream. Daniel will be forever in my heart and I will always love him. I just need a little help here . I feel like I'm going crazy. thanks, Melinda

Re: Daniel

Hi Melinda, My name is Sharon. You will see my posts as Aunt Sharon. Jimmy my nephew was murdered in 2007. I want to welcome you too MOM's. I hate having to welcome new people here, because it means another persons child has been lost to murder. I am so sorry for your loss of Daniel. To lose a loved one to murder is devastating. There are no words to describe the pain and sadness. You have come to the right place. The Mom's on here are great and they know exactly what you are going through. My sister Shirley is Jim's mom and I am sure you will hear from her as well as many others. They can help you through this crappy rollercoaster ride you life has now become. Hang in there. Go down to the bottom of the Mom's page click on chat. Around 6 pm pacific time you will find the Mom's in there talking. God Bless

Melinda
I am so sorry for your loss, this is the worst pain any of us have ever had to deal with. I can tell you it does lighten up but it doesn't go away. My son Jimmy was murdered 19 months ago. My sister Sharon is right you have come to the right place we all know exactly how you feel and what you are going through. Loosing a child is a very hard thing to deal with but loosing a child to murder takes on a whole different meaning and not everyone can understand that. Just to let you know you are not alone on this journey we are all here for you.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Melinda,
This is a nightmare, a parents worst fear..hearing those words and then knowing your childs life was taken by another. Some of us still feel like we are in a fog somedays but we all know what you mean. We are so sorry for Daniel but you have found us very quickly and that is good because we all will understand what you are going through when you need someone to talk to whether it is email, chat room, message board, etc. All of us our in different stages and have different circumstances but all share the same thing...Our hearts are forever broken, part of us died with our child and they will always be in our hearts and we will never let their memory fade. Just wanted to let you know how sorry we are for Daniel and if you ever need anything we are here for you...Laura & AV

I'm so sorry for your loss. The pain is excrutiating I don't know if it ever gets better I'm trying my best for my other boys.

My son Timmy was killed in July, 7/13/07. Just had 2 year angelversary he was only 15 years old. I miss my baby so much sometimes the tears come out of no where. You have found a great place, to help you thru, we all are in different stages, but we are all here for you no matter what. It helps to know you are not alone, not going crazy and what we all go thru is what they call so called "normal". I don't think I'll ever be normal again.

God Bless and I'm so sorry, please know you are in my prayers.

Bette
Timmy's om

I am so sorry to hear about your son. July 1 was the one year anniversary for Kaylin's murder and it still hurts everyday, but with MOMS I am able to keep surviving. I am sorry you had to find us but glad that you did. This place is a life saver. All of the MOMS are loving compassionate people and we will be there for you. We are here for you to vent, rage, share your stories and we will be here to cry with you and support you. Once again I am so sorry for your loss.

Dear Melinda
I too am so sorry for the pain and heartache you are going through.The word nightmare doesn't describe what you are going through as I have always woken up from a nightmare and found things normal again.Nothing will ever be "normal" again.You will always have a need to memorialize your Daniel.We here all understnad this,as keeping their memory alive is the number one concern.There are many,many moms here that help to do this for me,and bring a smile as well as a tear through their video's and candles etc.I hope and pray for you and your family that the love you have for Daniel and he for you will remain in your hearts forevermore.This is a great site,the people here care so deeply for one another and our children.I am glad you found us.Your pain is still so raw yet.May God our Father help you through this most difficult time.Love Always and God Bless

Hello Melinda,

I am so sorry for your loss. I am fairly new this group, my son Samuel was murdered May 23,2009 tomorrow will be 2 months. My heart hurts when I log in to the message board and see we have another member....it's so unfair. This is a place where you can come and we all understand what you are feeling and going through. I know you are hurting right now. Just know we are all thinking about you, and praying for you and your family.

isaida

Sharon, I wanted to thank you so much for the message you left me. It means alot too me. I am so glad I found this website. I ask one favor and I will do the same please continue to pray for my family.Also how do I login to the chat room..thanks again , Melinda

Shirley, thank you so much for the message you sent too me.It meant alot to me . A friend of mine seen a sticker on someone's car and referred me to this website and I am so glad I found y'all. I am also so sorry for your loss . You are so right this is the worst pain I have ever gone through.I miss my Daniel so much.I am here for you also and my prayers are with you.thank you again and again.
Daniel's momma, Melinda

Laura,thank you. And yes your are right a part of me died with my son.My heart aches so much for him. It's hard to sleep I go to bed thinking of him , wake up in the middle of the night and he's the first thing I think of when I wake in the mornings.Again I thank you. Melinda

Melinda
To get into the chat room just go to the bottom of the main page, you will see the moms logo and it will say chat room just click on it and you will be able to sign into the chat room.
Love "N" Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Thank you and I am also so sorry for your loss as well. May 22, was my Daniel's birthday he had turned 25.I will be here for you also.And I will pray for you and your family.I will be thinking of you.

Barb, thank you so much ,this really means alot too me. I cried when I read your message , just knowing that I have support from moms who have and are going through the same pain and heartache.My Daniel will never be forgotten he had my heart. God bless you also and I will pray for you as well...Love, Daniel's momma Melinda

Bette, thank you so much, yes I know what you mean about the pain .I have a 7 year old grandson to take care and I know about doing your best .I pray to God everyday that he will give the strength that I need. I am also sorry for your loss.And yes I do feel like I'm going crazy , but your words have encouraged me.You will also be in my prayers.
Daniel's momma, Melinda

Kim, thank you so much. I thank God that a friend led me to this website.It's good to know that I have someone that I can cry with ,vent. Thank you again and again , Daniel's momma , Melinda

Girl we are all here for you and my prayers will always be with you,your family and Daniel. I see my sister has given you directions on how to get in the chat. god bless

Thank you again Sharon and yes Shirley has been a big help for me...I created a website for him ..here is the link

www.danielmrobinsonlovemomma.last-memories.com

Talk to you soon , Melinda

Barb I wanted to thank you for lighting a candle for my Daniel and the condolence you posted..And remember I'm here for you also.. My prayers are with you!!!

mim_robinson@yahoo.com

Melinda, I am so sorry that you have had to join this club that no mother should have to belong to but I am glad you found us. As you has probably know by now we are a group of Moms sho really do understand your pain and grief. It is a group that none of us could imagine being part of. I hope we will be able to meet someday since we both live in NC, I am sending much love to you and feel free to contact me any time.

Thank you again Darien ..and thanks for lighting the candle and the condolence..Yes it is very hard being here but I am glad I found y'all, just talking and having the support is good for me.Yes lets do get together.Sending love your way too.

Melinda, my sweet Jeremy was only 17 when his girlfriend shot him because they were breaking up...We just had his 23rd birthday 7/27...I know that this is all very new for you...But, I assure you that with the help of our sisterhood, you will manage to survive...The ability to cope will come and go..I don't think it will ever level out...But just know that you are not(and will never be)alone...MOMs has been life save for me, and for many, many other mothers...And, I'm sure it will be for you..We all share this one sad but true common denominater.I hate welcoming new moms. But, what has to be done, has to be done. Welcome to MOMs...My thoughts and prayers go out to you and to your family...Love and hugs, Julie

Melinda,

From one MOM to another I am so very sorry that your beautiful child was taken from you. It has been 6 years since I lost my daughter and one thing you discover is that you do not get over it you learn to live with the pain. This website is a Godsent for us as the grief process within a family is different but within the MOMS family it is the same every mother knows your pain and each MOM will help you in any way they can. Please know you are much in our thoughts and prayers. You now have many sisters please call upon them whenever you want to and you will be lead and sometimes carried through this painful painful journey. Again I am so very sorry about Daniel.
Much love
Cindy Monica's Mom

Cindy , thank you so much !!! I am also sorry for your loss..Yes it is so painful and I hurt so much !!! He's on my mind constantly !! And I am glad that I found this website ..Some of the moms I've been talking to have been a big help ...Really bad timing and very tragic death...but it's nice to know I have someone I can lean on ..
Melinda