WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi MOMS

Hi MOMS,
It has been a while. I see some new names on here. I want to let the new moms know that I am very sorry for their loss...but you have found a wonderful site that has some wonderful people that truly know what you are going thru. My prayers go out to all of you. Well MOMS, it is over. Sentencing was on the 10th of this month. Pete Calleros received 32.5 years...22 1/2 for my sons murder. He also has hepititis C. He is 29 years old so he will be getting out when he is 61 years old if he makes it that long. Even his own lawyer said that his client has been basically sentenced to a life sentence. Because he took a plea agreement there is no appeals, no early release. He is going to be in maxium security in a cell all by himself because of him being a gang member. OMG, saying my impact statement was the hardest thing to do. But, I got thru it. I was shaking so hard but I held it together. With Gods graces I got thru it. His sisters also said their impact statement. I think about you moms and your angels all the time. Thank you for lighting candles fo my son Gene. One of these days when I have time to sit here on the computer for awhile I promise to light candles for your angels too. Love you all, my prayers and thoughts are with all of you. Take care of yourselfs. God bless you all.

Re: Hi MOMS

I am glad that he got sentenced. I hope that you will give Deb your impact statement to put on the site. I pray that we get to give one. I hope that every second he sits in prison he sees Gene's face and feels the guilt of what he did.

Angie
I am so glad that is behind you now and that the creep in going to be in prison for the rest of his life. I know what you mean about the impact statment that was the first time I was able to speak for my son. But I didn't hold it together very well.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's mom
Shirley

Hi Angie,
It is good to see you back and we are glad to see that your trial is over and you can put that behind and not worry about it coming up again. Eugene and your family are always in our thoughts and prayers as well as our videos. Luv ya...Laura & AV