WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you!

Just wanted to say thank you to all you mom's who lit candles or put so pretty kimi's and condolences on Timmy's memorial sites for his 2 year angelversary. It has really helped me thru it all, knowing mom's are there behind me, with arms outstreched! I know I'm not around as much but the past month has been very difficult. It's too late for me sometimes to come into chat but I do try and get on the message board as much as I can. I appreciate all your care, thoughts & prayers for me and my family.

I have added a custom page to Timmy's last-memories site with some pictures of his candle light vigil it turned out really good. So many people came, I was so touched. It makes me feel like he will always live in other's hearts he has touched many in his 15 years, God has blessed me with that thought. Just wish he was here and this was smething no mom should ever have to endure.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: Thank you!

Hi Bette,
That is so awesome the turnout you had for precious Timmy. It is horrible that is what we have to say is awesome but you know what I mean. I am sure that as the days/weeks go by and we think our babies might be forgotten it is times like theses that we know that will never happen and we will never let it happen either! I wish so much we could have been there but you know we were there in heart that day and everyday oh crazy one...Found a penny yesterday--1989...Check back for details...LoL....Laura & AV

Dear Bette
Timmy had such a beautiful turnout for his candle vigil.I know how blessed you felt that so many still remember and care.They love you Bette and Timmy and his bro's.That was so evident.It was an honor to be there and I know all our angels were holding Timmy close that day just as the MOMS were holding you close.Love Always and God Bless

Thank you Laura, AV & Barb! I felt all the moms presence there and so glad you were able to make it Barb it meant a lot to me. You guys are the best! Did you get the chance to see the custom page I made on Timmy's memorial site? I posted some pictures and my friend Pat had just brought over a video that we downloaded tonight onto my PC and I'm going to try and figure out how I can put that on somewhere either on his site or a youtube. It's awsome, so many people and all the candles lit. There is one part were there is a light flickering on a telephone pole and it's not coming from the street lamp or the candles, just so freaky. My friend pointed it out to me and it gave me goosebumps!

Love you guys!
Bette
Timmy's mom

Bette,
The pictures of the vigil are beautiful to say the least..I cried.. it is so sad that we have to have vigils for our angels..they should be here with us..this is so wrong..we will never be the same and thank god for Moms/friends like you Bette..somehow it lightens the load knowing you are here for us..I know our angels are together watchin over us..as we will be together to help each other get thru the days ahead..cant wait to see the video..luv u lady..
Laura & AV