WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Face Book

I called the CDC today and found out that the POS Michael Marlin has been moved to the High Desert Prison just out of Susanville Ca. I hope he is hating life!
If you would like to see a picture of the POS just go to Face Book and look up Michael Marlin I found this page today.
Hugs
Big Jim's Mom
Shirley

Re: Face Book

I see that Weston has a face book as well. Looks like he used his booking photo. It is so nice to see that they have time for face booking isn't it? (Heavy sarcasm intended.)

OMG are you kidding me? they are allowed on facebook? That's a kick in the gut, so not right!

I was checking it out and I don't think they are allowed on a computer I think their family send the pages by mail to them. If they are allowed on line you are so right it is a kick in the gut. I can't get any info on him really California doesn't have a web site like most of the other states. It makes me so mad cause I think we all have the right to know what the POSs are doing in prison. I just stumbled on the face book thing. I made a kimi and posted it on the bulletin board on my space.
Hugs
Big Jim's Mom