WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Audrey Stoval's Angel

Dear Audrey
I am so sorry,this new messageboard is all over the place,I don't like it because I miss messages that wind up so far down the list.You said that you lost your son June 9th? I am sorry that it took this long to get back to you.What was his name? I feel bad that you are so ready to talk to us and I didn't see many posts back to your message.I haven't been in chat so maybe other MOMS are talking to you there.Your pain is so new and I will be keeping you in my prayers as well as your family.There have been alot of new losses which is always so heartbreaking.I'm glad that you found us and know that we will always be here for you.Kim( Kaylin's )mom has a phone and email list together so I'm sure if you contact her she will add your name on the list and you can get other MOMS info from her.May God keep you strong and give you some peace and comfort.Sad to see you here but hopeful that you are.(((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Re: Audrey Stoval's Angel

MAY I FIRST SAY HOW SORRY I AM FOR FOR YOUR LOSS AND WELCOME TO OUR RAG-TAG BUNCH.MAYBE WE WILL BE ABLE TO EASE YOU THROUGH SOME OF THIS.
I AM AN OLDIE TO THIS SITE AND HAVE MET SOME INCREDABLE WOMEN WHO HAVE HELPED ME AND WHO HOPEFULLY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HELP.
I DID SEE YOU'RE NAME ON CHAT THE OTHER NIGHT BUT YOU WERE ON THE PHONE, HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE ABLE TO CHAT SOON.
KAYT, WES MATHESON'S MOM