WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TONY'S 3RD YEAR ANGEL ANNIVERSARY!!

HI MOM'S,WELL I AM IN DEEP PAIN,TOMMOROW IS TONY'S 3RD ANGEL DATE,I STILL TODAY CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY IS GONE!!I MISS HIM SOOOOOOOOO MUCH,HIS BIRTHDAY WAS HARD,FATHER'S DAY WAS A NIGHTMARE,NOW THIS IS THE DAY MY TONY DIED IN MY ARMS,I WILL NEVER FORGET IT,I AM STILL BITTER,I GUESS MY PAIN IS HARD BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET JUSTICE,TONY MURDER'S WALK FREE EACH DAY,BUT GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM!!MOM'S PLEASE PRAY FOR ME & MY FAMILY TO GET THROUGH TOMMOROW!!HUG'S!!

Re: TONY'S 3RD YEAR ANGEL ANNIVERSARY!!

Michelle,
I will keep you and your boys in my thoughts and in my heart not only tomorrow but always. I believe Tony is looking down from heaven with that sweet gentle smile watching over you and your other boys.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's mom

Dear Michelle and family
Years don't seem to lessen the lonliness or grief any.I pray that the Lord Jesus sends comfort and peace to you today.Happy Angelversary Sweet Tony.Love Always and God Bless

Just to let you know we are thinking of you Michelle and your beautiful angel Tony. Tony will be forever in your heart as well as ours and his memory and beautiful smile will live on forever. Try to stay strong and know that we will all be here for you. Luv n' Hugs Laura & AV

Dear Michelle,
The only words I can say is I am so sorry and I know the pain you are in. Timmy and Tony both so close in age, loved so many of the same things, like those Snicker's bars, and are close in "angel" dates. I've been feeling the deep sadness within in for a month now, plus we the hearing so close (7/7) and Timmy's angel date (7/13) is sometimes to much for me to bear. You are always in my prayers and I think of you and your 2 boys often, as you know I also have 3 sons. I tell people that still, I have 3 sons. always have 3 sons, my baby is with Jesus and I pray that we will meet again, I know it doesn't ease the pain, belive me I know. I look for all kinds of small things to show he is still here, I go thur his sketch book, I smell his clothes, I look at his pictures I tell memories, I try and keep him so close to me, and some days it's unbearable to know this is all I have left. Why I ask do I do this to myself? I can't help it, I want him close to me, even if it's the smell of his clothes, just one breath. God Bless sweetie, I know it's hard. I wish I knew what to say, I have no words of wisdom, just big cyber ((((hugs))))

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

HI MOM'S ,I THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!THANK'S FOR THE CALL'S & PRAYER'S AND MANY THOUGHT'S,IT MEAN'S SO MUCH TO ME,TODAY WAS VERY HARD,BUT I MADE IT!!!!!!MY ANGEL WAS WITH ME!!MY BOY'S FELT THE PAIN BUT WE ALL CARRY THROUGH!!HUG'S TO YOU ALL!!KISSES!!

hi michelle i am sending my blessing to you and your boys ,i have been down lately hubert death day is a month a way on the 27 th so i was going thru my on hell the 27 th made 11 month's for me you are all ways in my prayers as all the moms i love you lol joann hubert,call me soon

Michelle, Just wanted you to know you, your family and Tony are in our thoughts and prayers.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH,I WOULD HAVE NEVER GOT THROUGH THE DAY WITHOUT ALL THE SWEET PRAYER'S & THOUGHT'S FROM ALL THE BEAUTIFUL MOM'S HERE!!KISSES!!

Michelle I am sorry I missed posting the on his day. Kaylin's is coming up in two days and I have been up and down. My thoughts are with you and I am so sorry that we have to go through this at all. It isn't fair. Our children should be here with us. My heart is with you and I am so sorry that I was not able to send some comfort your way that day. Even when I am away my thoughts and prayers are always with each MOM here.