WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need to vent

Got a call from my granddaughter's mom (the one in Louisiana)seems she doesn't have the money for a birthday party (and her worthless parents won't) help for Miss Emily so naturally I went to the store to wire her money. when I got back home I saw the back of Jimmy's car is all gouged up I think my sister did it, I let her borrow my truck cause her BF the POS needed her car and I knew if I didn't let her use my truck she would go get mom's car then mom would be without. Anyway she came over last night to ask for another favor parked behind the car and must have gotten so close that the license plate scraped up the back of the car. Then I come into the house to my oldest son the lazy boy as Jimmy called him laying on the couch I tell him I had just sent $100 for Emily's BD no response, I say HELLO his response I heard you thanks. I blew!!! told him he needed to step up and be a man and start helping by sending money to his daughters and not to tell me he can't get a job cause he doesn't have a driver's license due to non payment of child support. I am at my wits end with him he is 38 years old and doesn't want to do a thing. He actually told me I needed to stop giving him sh@# then I called Emily to tell her I had sent the money for her party when I started to hand the phone to him he shook his head NO I didn't want to blow up and have Emmy hear me so I gave him a look and quietly said TAKE THE PHONE NOW!! I am shaking so bad and on the verge of tears how can my son be so heartless.
Thanks for listening I needed to get this out.
Love you all
Big Jim's Mom
Shirley

Re: I need to vent

oh shirley...im so sorry you're having a bad day...but, i'll tell you what i would do...i would jerk his ass up off of that couch and give him a good old fashioned ass whoopin...you do know that even though he's 38 years old doesnt mean he's too old for one...and i guarentee you, it would be one that he doesnt forget for quite some time....but, thats just my oppinion...lol...it'll get better...just hold your head up...and be strong..love ya sweetie, julie

Shirley you vent all you want. I wish I knew the answer. I really do. I do know that thank God that you are there for Emmy. All I can do is tell you that you let it out and I am here if you need a shoulder. Love you lady.

I posted to this! Don't know where it could have went, it was on there last night! Jeez, louise! Well just vent away Shirley, some times you just need to let it out!!!

JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP NEVER GIVE UP WE ALL LOVE YOU PRAY PRAY PRAY YOU ARE A GOOD GRANDMA SMOOCHES,JOANN
HUBERT MOM