WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angel Trivia in chat room

Okay MOMS how about we have another round of angel trivia in the chat room? Everyone seems in a funk and posts are indicting that no one is ever in there anymore.I was thinking maybe Saturday June 27th at 8:00 eastern time?
For anyone who didn't make it in last Novemeber the winner was Laura/Lisa the game is as follows:

10 trivia questions about your angel,nothing sad just fun facts like nickname ,pets name etc.

We can pick a game host (I was it last year)maybe Laura can be it this year since she's brutal at knowing every fact

She keeps score of who answers correctly first whoever has the most points their angel wins.

There was some stiff competetion last year and anyone new to this game can look up each angel involved and keep a cheat sheet during the week to review.
If that date and time are no good let me know and we can change it

I think we all need a break and things have been so sad lately that our angels are telling us something "have a little fun at our expense".

If you are interested please respond to this post with your angels name and where you can find info on them.

Nicholas Pisano page 4 MOMS and Last-memory type in name

Well I hope to see alot of responses and get the chat back up and running
Love Always and God Bless

Re: Angel Trivia in chat room

Hello Barb, I think that's a great idea. Did you get my emails? I send a few but didn't hear back from you I was wondering about lunch? anyway, I can't do it Sat. my g/f from CA is coming in to PA to see her step mom who is not doing so well, she lives up in Bethlehem, PA so we picked a date for both of us to get together with some other friends and that Sat. was the only good day for her. How about Sunday??? If not that's ok, I haven't been on chat for so long I don't know anything anyway LOL, I'm not doing so well at all. I thought maybe I could cheer up a bit with this, but then I don't think anything is going to cheer me up really not right now. Timmy's angelversary is only 2 weeks away. I can't believe it's been 2 years. I can't believe i'm still living in this nightmare. Oh I can feel the tears, that's all I do anymore when no one is around, I cry or start and then make myself stop like here at work. It's terrible, the pain in my heart, at least I know you mom's know what I'm feeling. Everyone else thinks I should be ok, but I'M NOT OK, I'll never be OK. I try and fool my boys, some days it works some days it doesn't. It's eating me up alive. I can't live like this anymore. I can't make myself feel better, I hate the way things are. I'm totally miserable, I really hate my life. I hate what I have become. The sadness is overwhelming me it's taking over everything I do. Well I hope I can get on there one day this week. Maybe I'll try and come on chat tonight I have checked a few times, did get a chance last week to talk to Laura and Shirley that was good I felt better after that.

Take care
Bette
Timmy's mom

Dear Bette
I'm sorry about not responding to the emails,I was kinda down and out and had little time to do anything but visit our angels.I couldn't pick a Sat as all were taken for lunch but sometime after Timmy's angelversary we'll do it.That's okay about Sat it was just a date I threw out.Angelyna's birthday is Sunday,they are having a big party.Just what I need LOL.How about Friday? or we could do it some other time.I really want you in there,it will do you good.Everyone seems like they are in a funk and we need to do something together,so I thought why not? We had fun the last time.I'm sorry about the tears I do understand.Well I'm babysitting and Vienna is crying ,so I'm gonna try to put her for a nap.Hope to see you or hear from you soon.Remember what we both discussed the weeks before their angelversary are actually worse.Hang in there mama.Love Always and God Bless

Barb, Thanks for the suggestion. Lately there have been a lot of people on chat including some new Moms that are having a very hard time. I like your suggestion but currently my brain is not working well enough to do trivia. I would be interested maybe sometime in the future. Thamks for coming up with the idea.

Well let me know what day everyone decides and I'll try just can't do Sat. night. I'm missing out on the chat room I really need to come on. I'm just so darned tired by the time comes I just can't seem to get myself on. My brain is fried. Barb anytime after the 13th in July just let me know we can meet up some time. I would love to do that hopefully I won't be to depressing :)

Bette
Timmy's mom

I think I could make it Friday after work.
I have to get caught up on everything. My mind wanders too much lately. Today it was wondering where it was. ;)

Kim I know what you mean. I was wondering what happened to you last night in chat? I waited about 15 mins. but my back was throbbing so I had to get off. No one else came in at the time, I guess I logged off around 8:40 or something. LOL Well maybe try again tonight, I'm off work tomorrow and as long as my back doesn't start throbbing I can come on.

Bette

Okay MOMS, didn't get much of a response so we will find a later date to do this.Thanks to those who did respond.Hugs to you all and God Bless.

i will try to play next time love to all

Barb,
Perhaps you should just set a time like you did last time. It seems Sunday evening appears to be a good time and those that don't make it then can make it the next round...Not necessarily this sunday but on a sunday. I didn't even realize we didn't respond but we did all have a good time after we had to ring the phones of couple moms last time to remind them lol! Thanks for the "trophy" on Lisa's page. Perhaps this would be a good way for us to get on chat together and talk and keep the conversation focused on our Angels as you know how us moms sometimes get MAD attacks and the conversations stray.Once again I think it is a great idea I would love to host so you can play this time and you just need to take charge and set a date you know how wishy washy we all are at times...Luv ya...Laura & AV

Barb
I agree with Laura just set a date those who can will and those who can't won't.
I'll try just name time and date.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Hey it's me again, Laura/AV great idea, but if you guys do it on a Sunday night can someone remind me? I'm terrible anymore I can't remember a thing. So many things coming all at once, this weekend was crazy. I went to the cemetary and they took all my silk flowers I left ALL OF THEM. I was so angry. At least the other thhings I have were still there but I guess they thought my flowers were getting old looking so out to get more and decorate it nice for his angelversayr. I've been trying to do some flower work with angels and stuff, it helps a little, but the sadness just creeps right back in. So if you do this, just call me like an hour before or something PPLLLLEEEEAASSSEEEEEE!!!!!! Cause I'd like to, I may not be with it, but I'll try :)

Bette

Did I miss it? Sorry Barb. The guys were out of town so I had some alone time to hole up in the house and melt down. We had prelim last week and the year is coming up so I needed to have a good cry. I'll try to make the next one. Laura, I think Lisa is rubbing off on Kaylin. Squirrels are one thing but cats are another. Of course I think Lisa egged her on about that one ya know. ;) ;) ;P

Dear Kim
No you didn't miss it.Not enough time for everyone to get it together and you know we would have called you anyway like we had to the last time.LOL I will post a good day soon.It will be on a Sunday but I want to be sensitive to any dates that are coming up for the MOMS.Love Always and God Bless